SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
Applications are currently ongoing for the Fully Funded Malaysian International Scholarships MIS 2018. The MIS 2018 is an initiative of the Ministry of Higher education Malaysia Government to gather the best of Students passionate about achieving their dreams to pursue advanced academic studies in Malaysia.
This scholarship aims to support Malaysian Government’s effort to attract, motivate and retain talented human capital from abroad.
Talented international students with excellent academic records and outstanding co-curricular backgrounds are welcomed to apply for this scholarship and further their studies in any selected and well-established Malaysian public and selected private universities at postgraduate or post-doctoral level.
Level/Field of Study:
The Scholarship is intended for Students pursuing their Postgraduate or post-doctoral degree at any private university in Malaysia in the Following fields.
- Science and Engineering.
- Agriculture and Fisheries.
- Economics and Islamic Finance.
- Information and Communication Technology.
- Biosecurity and Food Safety.
- Infrastructure and Utility.
- Environmental Studies.
- Health not including nursing, medicine, clinical pharmacy.
The Fully Funded Malaysian International Scholarships are hosted in one of the universities in Malaysia
The MIS 2018 for International Students is designed only for international Students.
The Scholarship is a fully Funded Scholarship for International Students. The Scholarship covers.
- Air tickets from recipient’s capital city to Malaysia.
- An approved tuition fees.
- Monthly maintenance allowance.
- Annual grant for books and internal travel.
- Medical / Health Insurance.
- Installation and Termination grant.
- Thesis allowance.
- Academic qualification :
- Obtained a minimum of Second Class Upper (Honours) or a CGPA of 3.5/4.0 at Bachelor Degree Level for Master’s Degree applicant;
- Possess CGPA 3.5/4.0 or very good result at Masters Degree level in a similar field of intended PhD study;
- Fo post-doctoral programme, the selection will be evaluated based on the number of books produced, reffered/non reffered journals, portfoloi and parent copyright. The Post-Doctoral candidate must have excellent reputation in research and possesses knowledge related to the research to be carried out.
- Took one of the following English Language Proficiency Test and must not be more than two years validity during application. The list of tests and minimum score required :
- IELTS Academic Test with a score of at least 6.5; or
- TOEFL paper-based test with a score of at least 580; or computer-based test with a score of at least 230or internet-based test with a score at least 92.
- In excellent health condition and certified by a Certified Doctor/Medical Professional. The cost of medical examination is to be borne by the applicants.
- Wrote a proposal that is relevant to the field of studies.
- Has applied for and gained admission to postgraduate and post-doctoral studies in Malaysia (conditional letters of offer will be accepted at the time of application or has a confirmation of acceptance or affiliation with the Universities in Malaysia).
Applications will be considered according to the following selection criteria:-
- High-level academic achievement
- The quality of the research proposal and its potential contribution towards advancement of technology and human well-being.
- Excellent communication, writing and reading skills in English Language
How to Apply for the Scholarship:
Registration for the scholarship:https://biasiswa.mohe.gov.my/INTER/index_daftar.php
Deadline: May 30, 2018
Do you find this content helpful? Do well to Share and also leave a comment with us below if there is any other question you want to ask us.