Applications are now been accepted for the Fully Funded LLD/DPhil Scholarships in Sexual and Reproductive Rights in Africa 2017, all applications are to be submitted before the deadline and eligibility criteria is worthy of note.
The Centre for Human Rights, University of Pretoria, calls for applications for full-time doctoral scholarships in the field of sexual and/or reproductive rights and their intersection with culture or criminalisation in the African region.
To be Taken in : South Africa
- a Master’s Degree in law or humanities focusing on, or closely related to, the field of sexual and/or reproductive rights;
- excellent proficiency in both written and spoken English;
- excellent proficiency in academic research;
- ability to work independently.
- The scholarships are comprehensive, covering tuition fees, travel and living expenses and ancillary costs.
- They require a three-year period of residence at the Centre for Human Rights.
- The application should include 1) a CV, 2) a brief statement of the applicant’s research interest(s) and 3) a brief motivation for applying for the scholarship, refering to the requirements above.