SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
The University of Edinburgh is delighted to invite applications for the Fully-funded Julius Nyerere Masters Scholarship for Tanzanian Students 2018/2019 – UK, eligible African scholars are by this notice invited to apply.
Courses offered at the University
University of Edinburgh
Value of Scholarship:
The Julius Nyerere Master’s Scholarships will cover the full overseas tuition fee, living costs of £10,000, and a return flight from Tanzania to the UK.
Eligible African Countries:
To be taken at (country):
- The scholarships will be awarded to Tanzanian citizen who is normally resident in Tanzania, and who is accepted for admission on a full-time basis for a postgraduate Master’s programme of study at the University of Edinburgh.
- Applicants who already hold a degree from outside Tanzania will not be considered.
- Applicants should already have been offered a place at the University of Edinburgh and should have firmly accepted that offer or be intending to do so.
How to Apply:
- Eligible applicants will complete an online scholarship application.
- Information on how to apply will follow shortly
- As part of the personal statement section of the scholarship application applicants will be asked to answer the following question: ‘If Julius Nyerere was a student at the University of Edinburgh in 2018 and had a Twitter account, what would he tweet, and who would he follow? Explain your answer in 500-750 words.’
Application Deadline: 2nd April 2018
Important Notes: Please note that you will not be able to access the online application form unless you have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh and have full EASE authentication.