SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
The University of Konstanz is looking for a highly motivated candidate for a fully funded PhD project, studying active sensing strategies in cockroaches. The research will be undertaken in the Department of Neurobiology, University of Konstanz.
The aim of the position is to understand the mechanisms translating perception into movement, how movement facilitates sensing and how sensory perception and decision making are linked.
The University of Konstanz is a university in the city of Konstanz in Baden-Württemberg, Germany. The University is situated on the shore of Lake Constance just four kilometers from the Swiss border.
- Application deadline: January 15 every year.
- Course Level: Position is available for PhD programme.
- Study Subject: Position is awarded for studying active sensing strategies in cockroaches.
- Scholarship Award: This is a fully funded PhD project.
- Nationality: Applicants of any nationality are eligible to apply for the position.
- Number of Scholarships: Number of position is not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Germany
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Applicants of any nationality are eligible to apply for the position.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must hold a Masters degree
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must be fluent in English.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should apply online via the IMPRS application website