Are you looking for a master’s program in medicine or school hygiene? GSK fully funded scholarship is an opportunity you can’t afford to miss. See how you can reduce academic expenses or study for free in London.
Applications are now been submitted for the Fully Funded GSK Scholarships for Health Leaders in sub-Saharan Africa. Interested persons are reminded to comply with the eligibility criteria to avoid disqualification.
Hence, to be among the one-tenth of those who will win this scholarship I will advise you carefully read through this article. In order to be successful in your application, we have made this article for you.
About GSK Scholarships:
These highly competitive scholarships are available to applicants intending to study on a one-year, full-time, London-based MSc program at the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine. This Fully Funded GSK scholarship is for African students
To be eligible for these scholarships, applicants must
- be nationals of, and resident in, countries in sub-Saharan Africa; and
- intend to return to sub-Saharan Africa on completion of their MSc year at the School; and
- confirm in writing that they would not otherwise be able to pay for the proposed program of study; and
- meet the School’s minimum English language requirements; and
- hold a first degree at either a first or upper second class equivalency level, and
- hold an offer of admission for 2020-2021 for one of the School’s 18 London-based MSc programs of study.
Preference will be given to applicants who demonstrate (in their application documentation) the potential to make significant contributions to public health and/or health-related research in Afric
Level/Field of Study:
This Fully Funded GSK scholarship is for study at the Master’s level in Health-related field of study.
For More Health Scholarships to study in any part of the world, you can check out the Health Scholarship Category we have.
These highly competitive scholarships are available to applicants intending to study on a one-year, full-time, London-based MSc program at the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine.
Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
This Fully Funded GSK scholarship is for African students.
Each scholarship will cover
- tuition fees, including any mandatory field trip fees, and
- a tax-free stipend (living allowance) of GBP16,750.00.
How to Apply:
Applicants should complete both steps below by the scholarship deadline.
Step 1: Submit an application for 2020-2021 for a London-based MSc program of study (See link in Program Webpage), as per instructions under the ‘How to Apply’ tab on the relevant program of study page. Applicants should ensure that all necessary supplementary documents (including references) are submitted via the School’s Admissions Portal by the scholarship deadline.
Step 2: Submit an online scholarship application, selecting this scholarship option from the drop-down menu. A completed Supplementary Questions Form for this scholarship must be uploaded as part of this application. This is the only attachment required in Step 2 (as applicants should have already submitted references; transcripts; a CV etc with their application for study).
If you encounter any technical difficulties whilst using the online application system please contact LSHTM IT by email, providing them with your full name; the scholarship that you are applying for; and the issue that you have encountered. Please attach a screenshot of the difficulty.
- Applicants who have already submitted a completed 2020-2021 London-based MSc application and/or have been made an Offer of Admission should apply for the scholarship by completing the scholarship application (Step 2 above) and submitting this by the scholarship deadline.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered for this funding. Incomplete applications include those with missing supplementary documentation at either/both Steps 1 and 2 above. Both the application to study and the scholarship application must be complete by the scholarship deadline.
- If you have a deferred offer of admission from the 2017-18 cycle you do not need to resubmit your application to study at the school. You will need to submit a scholarship application.
- These scholarships are open to applicants for any of the 18 non-distance learning programs offered by the School (including our joint programs: MSc Global Mental Health; MSc Health Policy, Planning & Financing; MSc One Health; MSc Veterinary Epidemiology). Please note that for the following programs you will be directed to the joint provider to complete your application to study as the School does not administer the admissions for these courses: MSc Global Mental Health; MSc One Health; MSc Veterinary Epidemiology.
- By applying for this funding applicants agree to its Terms & Conditions.
February 13th, annually.
Visit Program Webpage for Details