Yearly series queries roll out as to how can one get a graduate scholarship, this article is going to address this issue by listing Fully-Funded Graduate Scholarships For Economically Developing Nations.
Before you apply for a graduate scholarship here is what you must know.
- What You Need To Know About Graduate Scholarship
- WHAT IS A MASTERS DEGREE?
- 1. IMD Master scholarships for Developing Countries Switzerland 2021
- 2. Dean’s International Master Degree Scholarships 2021 at the University of Sydney Australia
- 3. UNIL Master’s Scholarships at the University of Lausanne, Switzerland
- 4. Czech Government Scholarships for Students from Developing Countries – Undergraduate, Masters, and Doctorate
- 5.Schwarzman Scholars Fully-funded Masters Scholarship for International Students – China
- 6.University of Essex Africa Scholarship Program for Masters Studies
- 7.Margaret McNamara Educational Grants (MMEG) for African Women – South Africa
- 8.OWSD Elsevier Foundation Awards for Early-Career Women Scientists in Developing Countries
- 9.Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships for International Students, Germany – undergraduate, Masters & PhD
- 10.Austrian Government Scholarships for International Students (Undergraduate, Masters & Ph.D. Research Grant)
- 11. University of Dundee School of Medicine Postgraduate Scholarship for International Students
- 12.West African Research Association (WARA) Travel Grant Fellowship for African Scholars
- 13.Austrian Government OeAD Ernst Mach Follow-up Grants for Developing Countries
- 14.Skoll Scholarships at Said Business School for International Students – UK
- 15.IMD offers several MBA Scholarships for Students from Developing Countries
- WE ALSO RECOMMEND:
What You Need To Know About Graduate Scholarship
Before you apply for a graduate scholarship you must have completed your undergraduate degree course. which is usually a criterion for application.
A graduate scholarship can either for one the following postgraduate studies for students who did not get a minimum CGPA from their undergraduates level to pursue a master’s degree directly.
This scholarship can be offered to a Masters degree student or Ph.D. students. It can as well be offered to MBA students.
Thus, in general, a graduate scholarship is students pursuing a higher degree other than the undergraduate degree.
WHAT IS A MASTERS DEGREE?
A master’s degree (from Latin magister) is usually a second-cycle academic degree awarded by universities or colleges upon completion of a course of study demonstrating mastery or a high-order overview of a specific field of study or area of professional practice.
A master’s degree normally requires a previous study at the bachelor’s level, either as a separate degree or as part of an integrated course.
Within the area studied, master’s graduates are expected to possess advanced knowledge of a specialized body of theoretical and applied topics; high order skills in analysis, critical evaluation, or professional application; and the ability to solve complex problems and think rigorously and independently.
Well, the cost of going for this second round of studies can be very for the scholar to bear. which brought to this article.
This includes MBA Scholarships, LLM Scholarships, and MBBS Scholarships. The attention of the world is turned towards developing a bridge between the developed and the developing nations of the world.
Education is one of the best means to achieve that.
Institute for Management Development IMD is delighted to offer the IMD Master scholarships in Switzerland 2021.
The Scholarship is solely designed for Students from Developing countries pursuing their Master’s degree. International Institute for Management Development (IMD) provides merit and need-based MBA (Master of Business Administration) scholarships.
Applications are currently ongoing for the Dean’s International Master Degree Scholarships 2021 at the University of Sydney.
The scholarship is aimed at providing Financial Support to students who are passionately pursuing their Graduate Entry Masters in the Faculty of Health Sciences of The University of Sydney. Read through and Apply ASAP.
The University of Lausanne is delighted to invite applications for the UNIL Master’s Scholarships. The Scholarship is designed for students pursuing their Master’s Degree who have graduated from a foreign university and achieved an outstanding result.
4. Czech Government Scholarships for Students from Developing Countries – Undergraduate, Masters, and Doctorate
The Government of Czech Republic in her commitment to promoting education is delighted to call for applications for the 2021 Czech Republic Government Scholarships for Foreign Students and submission of applications will continue till 30 Sept.
All foreign students are hereby encouraged to grasp the opportunity and make the best of it.
Schwarzman Scholars is the first scholarship created to respond to the geopolitical landscape of the 21st Century.
The scholarship is designed to prepare the next generation of global leaders. the scholarship is to be taken in Tsinghua University, Beijing, China, where students live and study together on the campus of Schwarzman College, a newly-built, state-of-the-art facility, where all classes will be taught in English.
The University of Essex is delighted to call for applications for the Africa masters scholarship program for the academic year.
Citizens of African countries and international students from African nations are welcome to apply, you could be eligible for a scholarship of £4,000, paid as a discount on your tuition fee. it is an annual scholarship. READ MORE
The Margaret McNamara Memorial Fund (MMMF) awards grants to women from developing and middle-income countries to further their education and strengthen the professional and leadership skills they need to improve the lives of women and children.
The grants are available for women applicants of developing countries to pursue their degree in the USA and Canada.
Applicants must be enrolled at an accredited academic institution at the time of application and plan to be enrolled for a full academic year upon receipt of the grant. An MMMF grant covers only a portion of the total costs for an academic year. READ MORE
Launched by The Elsevier Foundation, TWAS, and OWSD, the Awards reward and encourage women working and living in developing countries in the early stages of their scientific careers.
Awardees must have made a demonstrable impact on the research environment both at a regional and international level and have often overcome great challenges to achieve research excellence.
The award has an important impact on local research cultures. READ MORE
9.Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships for International Students, Germany – undergraduate, Masters & PhD
The Heinrich Böll Foundation grants scholarships to approximately 1,000 undergraduates, graduates, and doctoral students of all subjects and nationalities per year, who are pursuing their degree at universities, universities of applied sciences (‘Fachhochschulen’), or universities of the arts (‘Kunsthochschulen’) in Germany.
Scholarship recipients are expected to have excellent academic records, to be socially and politically engaged, and to have an active interest in the basic values of the foundation: ecology and sustainability, democracy and human rights, self-determination and justice. READ MORE
10.Austrian Government Scholarships for International Students (Undergraduate, Masters & Ph.D. Research Grant)
The Government of Austria is currently accepting applications for the Government Research Scholarships. The Programme is designed for International Students from all nations other than Austria.
Applicant must be currently pursuing undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate programs and willing to undertake 1-4 month research in Austria.
Successful candidates may expect to receive a monthly installment of 1,050 EUR plus other interesting benefits. READ MORE
offers are up for the University of Dundee Scholarship for self-funded overseas Ph.D. students, on a first-come basis, with the criteria set out by the School’s Research Postgraduate Committee.
The 50% fee reduction would be on the basic tuition fee, currently £15,950 per year.
Students should be made aware that there may be other costs related to the running of their Ph.D. project READ MORE
The WARC Travel Grant program promotes intra-African cooperation and exchange among researchers and institutions by providing support to African scholars and graduate students for research visits to other institutions on the continent. READ MORE
The Republic of Austria is offering scholarships for grants and research promotion for Undergraduate, Masters & PhD students.
Scholarships are also awarded for research periods at scientific research institutions in Austria, applications from International students are welcome and students who are Austrians by nationality are not to apply. READ MORE
Applications are ongoing for the Skoll scholarship which provides an MBA enrollment opportunity to the University of Oxford. The Scholarships are designed for international students intending to pursue their MBA degree at the University of Oxford. READ MORE
Offers are currently available for The IMD MBA Scholarships for candidates who demonstrate exceptional leadership understanding and are passionate to pursue their MBA at IMD, this scholarship award is powered by IMD Switzerland and eligibility criteria is of the essence…READ MORE
WE ALSO RECOMMEND:
- 18 fully-funded scholarships for developing countries
- List of Ethiopian Scholarships To Study Abroad
- Top 15 International Scholarships for Nigerians to study in Canada
- study at Harvard University: its Tuition fees and Admission Requirements
- List of Spanish Scholarships for International Students To Study In Spain
- Apply for Fulbright scholarship for international students USA
- MBA Scholarships for International Students
- Top 25 Chinese Government Scholarships
- DAAD Doctoral Scholarships for Students from Developing Countries at University of Münster – Germany
Does this article meet your immediate needs? If yes, leave us with a 5-star rating in the Review Box below. However, if no, leave a comment on the comment box to express your concern or ask the question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.