Applications are been submitted for the Fully Funded Governance for Development in Africa 2018, eligible Africans are welcome to apply for this program before the deadline.
The annual residential school on governance and development is part of the Governance for Development in Africaprogramme that we at SOAS run in collaboration with the Mo Ibrahim Foundation.
Field: Governance in Africa
Eligible countries: African countries
- Applicants should have at least a MSc degree in areas related to Governance or 5 years professional experiences in fields relevant to the theme of Governance and Development in Africa.
- The official language of the School is English.
- All costs for successful applicants, including economy flights, visa costs, accommodation and meals, will be covered.
- No per diem.
Applications should include:
- 2 page max CV (including email address for correspondence)
- One reference letter (can be emailed directly by referee to email@example.com)
- Proposal of max 1000 words outlining research interest and/or professional background and how the applicant will benefit from attending the Residential School
- Deadline for applications: 15 December 2017
To be sent electronically:
Centre of African Studies
SOAS -University of London
Thornaugh Street, Russell Square
London WC1H 0XG
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel.: +44 (0) 207 898 4370
Previous Residential Schools
- 2009 – Dakar, Senegal
- 2010 – Entebbe, Uganda
- 2011 – Maputo, Mozambique
- 2011 – Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
- 2012 – Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- 2013 – Accra, Ghana
- 2014 – Le Morne, Mauritius
- 2015 – London, UK
- 2016 – Rabat, Morocco
- 2017 – Cape Town, South Africa
Application Deadline: 15 December 2017
For More Information: