Google is delighted to invite young Africans for the Fully Funded Google Launchpad Africa acceleration program 2018, primarily for African startups, eligible persons are welcome to apply
Launchpad Africa is an acceleration program that matches the best African startups with the best of Google – its people, network, and advanced technologies – to help build great products.
Google is currently accepting applications for the first Launchpad Africa class, which will take place in Lagos, Nigeria starting in early 2018. For this first class, applications are open to tech startups that have already raised seed funding and are from Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, South Africa, Tanzania, and Uganda.
Launchpad Accelerator matches the best of Google – its people, network, and advanced technologies – to top global startups, helping scale great products.
As part of the program, startups receive:
- Equity-free support
- Two weeks of all-expenses-paid training at Google HQ in Silicon Valley
- Access to Google’s engineers and intensive mentoring from 20+ teams
- Access to Silicon Valley experts and the world’s top mentors
- Close partnership with Google for six months
- Credits for Google products
- PR training and global media opportunities
Is your team addressing a real challenge for your city, country, and region? Would you like to join an elite community of startups from around the world? Are you ready to grow your startup into a thriving company with help from Google?
If you answered yes to all of these questions, we should work together!
Application Deadline: December 11th 2017
For More Information: