Apply for the Fully-funded Goldman Sachs Grace Hopper Scholarship and Job Internship 2018, only eligible persons will be considered for this program.
Application Deadline: 25th August 2017
Eligible Countries: All
Field of Study: STEM Fields
Type: Undergraduate, Internships/Jobs
Eligibility: Eligible students should be:
- Enrolled full time in a Bachelors program at a four-year college or university
- Graduation date: November 2017 – June 2019
- Major: Computer Science, Mathematics or a related STEM field.
Number of Awards: 25
Value of Award: The scholarship includes:
- All access, three-day conference pass, round-trip airfare, hotel accommodations and daily meal stipend for the Grace Hopper Celebration of Women in Computing event
- Two night, all-expenses-paid trip to our New York City headquarters to meet with senior engineers (end of first semester)
- An onsite interview for a 2018 full-time role or internship role.
How to Apply: Apply Now
Award Providers: Goldman Sachs