Applications are currently ongoing for the Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung Scholarship to study in Germany.The scholarship is offered to young talent applicants from developing countries to pursue their degree overseas.
Scholarships are awarded to highly-performing students and include a comprehensive seminar programme to help enhance the candidates’ social competences and academic skills.
The intention of the FES scholarship is to erase social disadvantages by providing opportunities to students who work for freedom, justice and social cohesion with the commitment to social democracy or to those will do these activities in the future.
LEVEL/FIELD OF STUDY:
Students in any subject area are eligible to apply For the scholarship. thus all academic subjects, students applying sciences/ polytechnical colleges, and postgraduate program.
The Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung Scholarship is to be taken in Germany.
Developing countries of Asia, Africa, Latin America and Eastern Europe are eligble to apply for Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung Scholarship in Germany
Applicants are entitled to:
- 650 € per month (basic scholarship programme) / 1000 € per month (graduate scholarship programme)
- 276 € of family allowance, if applicable
- refund of health care costs
- income exceeding 400 € per month will be credited against the scholarship
Number of awards: up to 40
Who Is Eligible To Apply For The Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung Scholarship in Germany:
- The program does not support second degree courses, study visits outside Germany, final phases of academic studies, postgraduate courses in medicine.
- You need to get the enrollment in a German university or have a supervisor for their doctoral studies if you want to get scholarships offered.
- You are expected to be living in Germany before applying.
What do you need to submit?
- proof of an adequate command of the German language by submitting a language proficiency certificate
- proof of initial academic achievements/marks with the exception of those enrolled in Master or other postgraduate program
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung Scholarship in Germany
The application process is simple one, just follow the link below.
all application forms and further information on the application procedure here
Applications may be submitted at any time; there are, however, specific timelines which are detailed here
Closing date: various according to what you are applying for
WE ALSO RECOMMEND: