SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
The Bond University is delighted to invite applications from eligible persons for its excellence scholarships to aspiring male and female players, in partnership with the Riewoldt family. Two 100% scholarships are available to Australian students for the 2018 academic year .
The objective of this scholarship program is to avail the best and brightest students from around the globe, with tuition remission scholarships based on academic merit, as well as community, leadership and sporting achievements.Applicants are reminded that the eligibility criteria is of the essence.
As Australia’s first private nonprofit university, Bond University seeks to be recognized internationally as a leading independent university, imbued with a spirit to innovate, a commitment to influence and a dedication to inspire tomorrow’s professionals who share a personalized and transformational student experience.
Level/Field of study:
The Scholarships are available for any single undergraduate or postgraduate degree or diploma, excluding the Bond Medical Program which provides an outstanding opportunity for one male and one female to gain a first-class educational experience from Bond University, while at the same time actively pursuing their sporting aspirations.
The scholarship is hosted by the Bond University in Australia.
Scholarship is open to indigenous Australian students.
These opportunities has value that includes
- 100% tuition remission for any single undergraduate or postgraduate degree or diploma (excluding the Bond Medical Program).
- free accommodation for the first year should the scholar wish to live in a University residence.
The offer involve 1 male and 1 female Riewoldt Family AFL Excellence Scholarship annually.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Available to Australian students applying for any single undergraduate or postgraduate degree or diploma at Bond University (with the exception of the Bond Medical Program).
- The assessment of this scholarship will be made from reviewing the student’s Bond University online application form, personal statement, sporting resume, a summary of achievements, leadership qualities, and references.
- The scholarship is open only to applicants who satisfy the University’s relevant admission requirements.
Please complete all sections of the application form including signatures and ensure that supporting documentation is attached.
The mode of application is online.
Applications for this scholarship opens and will closes September 1, annually.
We recommend other scholarship opportunities.
Does this article meet your immediate needs? if yes, click the SHARE button to share with your friends. if no, leave a response on the comment box to express your concern or ask question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.