The Students Financial Aid Office (SFAO) is delighted to invite applications for the Fully-funded Educational Pathways International Scholarships for Undergraduate Students in Ghana 2017/2018,eligible persons will be considered for this program.
Value of Scholarship: The Scholarship will cover tuition, books, as well as room and board, and a little extra and will be awarded for four years as long as excellent academic standards of at least a B CGPA (3.0 GPA) continue to be met.
Eligible Countries: Ghana
Eligibility: EPI recruits highly motivated, talented and deserving students, all of whom have overcome extraordinary challenges to complete secondary school. The characteristics EPI seeks in scholarship recipients include:
- are a Level 100 student.
- reside in an impoverished part of the country.
- attended a less endowed school (GES approved)
- are able to demonstrate limited family income and/or insufficient funds to cover most or all educational related expenses.
- have the will to succeed (determination, perseverance and success in other pursuits).
- obtained an aggregate of 11 or better at the WASSCE.
- are a Level 200 continuing student with CGPA of 3.5 (limited slot) or
- female Level 300 or above continuing student with CGPA of 3.7 (limited slot)
- confirm that you are not currently receiving support through any other scholarship program and pledge not to accept any other scholarship while in the EPI program.
- are upon graduation, willing to work for a minimum of two years in Ghana.
- will during non-school periods, work in a company as an internship or do community service within Ghana
- are a gifted child
How to Apply: Submit a completed SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION and the required essays and
- High School Transcripts (Terminal Reports)
- West African Senior School Certificate Exam Results (WASSCE)
- University Acceptance Letter
- Records regarding achievement tests, academic awards, honors, and substantive assessments by teachers, including letters of recommendation.
- Documents to substantiate your need
Application Deadline: 21st September, 2017
Award Provider: Education Pathways International