2019 Fully Funded Doctoral Scholarships at Université Côte d’Azur in France
Apply now for the Université Côte d’Azur fully funded PhD scholarships for doctoral researchers. Université Côte d’Azur is offering up to five fully funded PhD fellowships to researchers worldwide in the 2019 academic year. Her major objective is to recruit and support the most intelligent early-stage researchers who are developing a research program involving one or more laboratories within UCA. The Doctoral Program of Excellence is to be a recruiting tool to help UCA attract outstanding students entering doctoral programs.
About the Université Côte d’Azur fully funded PhD scholarships for doctoral researchers
Université Côte d’Azur (Université Côte d’Azur) is a cluster of higher education institutions on the French Riviera that brings together the major stakeholders in higher education and research on the Côte d’Azur. Its aim is to develop a new, 21st-century model for French universities, with new interactions between disciplines, as well as developing a new form of coordination between research, teaching, and innovation, with strong partnerships with the private sector and local authorities.
Level/Field of study
Fellowships are available to international researchers who wish to pursue a Doctoral programme in any of the courses in the university.
Host Nationality for the Université Côte d’Azur fully funded PhD scholarships for doctoral researchers
This International research scholarship is hosted in France.
Eligible Nationality for the Université Côte d’Azur fully funded PhD scholarships for doctoral researchers
This International research scholarship is open to researchers worldwide.
- Offers consist of an annual service-free contract with a gross salary of 2500 € per month, guaranteed for three years.
- Support of up to 1500 € /year to defray the costs of participation in international conferences or workshops.
- In addition to this financial support, UCA considers the awarding of a fellowship from the Doctoral Program of Excellence a highly significant accomplishment.
Up to five fellowships are available.
Eligibility for the Université Côte d’Azur fully funded PhD scholarships for doctoral researchers
To be eligible for this International research scholarship, the candidate requires:
- Applicants may have a Master’s degree, but should not have a doctoral degree.
- Students who are not yet through with their Master’s degree by the application deadline but who may nevertheless be ready for a PhD program may also apply.
- A potential supervisor can only support one candidate. A candidate may only apply with one research project and one supervisor.
- Research projects must follow French and European regulations on ethics issues in order to be eligible for funding like human cloning for reproductive purposes, or modification of human genetics in a heritable manner, or aimed at creating human embryos for the sole purpose of research, cannot be funded.
All applications involving other ethical issues will require to declare them and to provide additional information and documentation.
Applicants whose first language is not English are to provide evidence of proficiency in English at a higher level.
Application Procedure for the Université Côte d’Azur fully funded PhD scholarships for doctoral researchers
Applicants are to present a research program in coordination with a potential supervisor affiliated with one of the research teams of Universite? Co?te d’Azur.
Candidates are to apply online on the website: https://nuxeo.univ-cotedazur.fr/nuxeo/nxdoc/default/311511d4-b0a2-4452-b67a-0d34d4385331/view_documents
Applicants should upload the following documents (as PDF or JPG files):
- The filled Application Form (A)
- The Curriculum Vitae of the doctoral candidate, including a list of two references with their names, titles/relationship to the candidate (e.g., Committee Member, Research Collaborator), addresses, phone numbers and email addresses. (B)
- A cover letter describing the applicant’s motivation (C)
- Last diploma (D)
- A written description of at most 2 pages of the doctoral research project (E)
- A support letter from the host laboratory director and/or from the director of a UCA academy (F)
- A copy of the applicant’s passport or ID (G)
- A letter + CV from the anticipated supervisor (and co-supervisor, if applicable) (H)
- A CV of supervisor (I)
- Advisor letter attesting the adequacy of the academic environment with the research topic (J)
- additional documents (K)
- In the case of co-financing, the letter confirming the annual financial support, its amount, nature (wage, research funds…), and duration.
- Any other document that may be relevant to the selection process (undergraduate grade transcripts, publications, letter of support from the supervisor of a master level internship). A reference letter from the person in charge of the applicant’s Master program, or a complete transcript of the Master’s degree program courses; or (for foreign applicants who have not completed a Master’s degree but who have completed a bachelor’s degree and have significant research experience): complete undergraduate transcript, general and subject GRE test scores, a written description of the previous research project, and a letter of recommendation from the previous research supervisor, to be sent confidentially from the supervisor to the UCA.
Application Deadline for the Université Côte d’Azur fully funded PhD scholarships for doctoral researchers
The deadline for submission is 11th March annually.
- 17 PhD in Data Science Scholarships 2019-2020
- 2019 Cologne Graduate School PhD Scholarships for International Students in Germany
- 2019 IST Fully Funded International PhD Position for Students at IST Austria
- Fully-Funded International PhD Scholarships at the University of Konstanz in Germany, 2018
- Fully Funded Commonwealth PhD Scholarships for study in Singapore 2019/2020
- Top 15 Research Scholarships for International Students To Study Abroad
- APPLICATION LINK
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- SCHOLARSHIP WORTH
Thinking of taking your research program to the next level? Université Côte d’Azur is giving away five fully funded PhD scholarships to doctoral researchers worldwide in 2019, to support international researchers who are willing to conduct their program in any field within UCA. Check it out. APPLY NOW!