Last updated on October 13th, 2017 at 11:43 am
Description: The College of Europe offers a large number of scholarships to university graduates coming from European Neighbourhood Policy countries for post-graduate studies at the College of Europe during the academic year 2017/2018.
Course Level: Postgraduate
Field of Study: Any Courses Offered by the Institution
Value of Scholarship: These scholarships cover academic expenses, accommodation, meals and travel costs.
- All applicants to the College must hold a relevant university degree. Candidates must submit a formal application for admission, which consists of an online application.
- Applications need to be submitted with all the requested supporting documents before the closing date.
Eligible Countries: The countries concerned are: Algeria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Egypt, Georgia, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Moldova, Morocco, the Palestinian Authority, Syria, Tunisia and Ukraine.
How to Apply:
1.Candidates are requested to visit the Scholarship Webpage and check the academic and language requirements.
2. Candidates have to register and apply online.
3. Candidates have to submit the online application form including the requested documents (cf. application instructions in link below).
4. After the deadline (17th of January 2018), all applications will be evaluated by the study departments at the College of Europe and a preselection will be made. Preselected candidates will be invited for an interview with the Professors/assistants of the department(s) they have applied for. The final decisions on admission and scholarships will be taken after all interviews of the candidates from the ENP countries. Candidates will be contacted by e-mail.
Application Deadline: 17th January 2018