Applications are currently been accepted for the Fully Funded Collective Global Entrepreneural Accelerator program 2018, only applicants that have complied with the eligibility criteria will be considerdd for this program.
The focus for CGA 2018 is Creating Stronger Communities in Cities, and they will focus on supporting entrepreneurs who do this by working in the following cause areas:
- Human Connection: How can we create communities that are inclusive, tackling loneliness and helping people to create deep and meaningful connections?
- Health and Wellbeing: How can we create healthy communities and ensure that people experience a high level of wellbeing?
- Education and Opportunity: How can we create communities in which opportunities are available to everyone equally?
- Circular Economy: How can we ensure that communities contribute to a circular economy and ensure environmental sustainability through smart circular innovation?
- Speakers and Workshops: Learn from experts in London how to develop your business, build your brand, increase your impact and become a better entrepreneur. Weekly workshops and speaker events led by London’s brightest minds will give you the tools to become a better entrepreneur.
- Mentors: Get matched with a personal mentor, an entrepreneur or leader in your industry, with whom you will set your personal goals and aspirations. Together, you will create a strategy on how to achieve your dreams.
- Community: The Collective Old Oak is a co-living community in London. Be part of the community for 4 weeks and enjoy all it has to offer – the company of creative and ambitious people, daily social events, and inspiring spaces. Living and working together with your fellow participants is truly a magical experience that you’ll always remember. The Collective Foundation sponsors all participants’ stay during the programme.
- Network: Get access to the world-class network of The Collective. They will help you get the right connections you need to propel your start-up forwards. Every week, they will have outings to relevant organizations in London’s social enterprise scene.
- Pitch Event: The journey concludes with a pitch event, which will be attended by leading organizations in London’s social enterprise, technology and start-up scene. The goal of this event is for you to get connected to the right people who can help you with your start-up.
The CGA programme is a fully-funded experience by The Collective Foundation and covers flight expenses to and from London, local travel in London, accommodation for 4 weeks and an allowance to spend on meals and minimal expenses during your stay.
- You are between 20 and 35 years old. Exceptions are allowed.
- You run an organization in the start-up phase (0-5 years old). It can be either for-profit or not-for-profit. They only accept start-ups who are already up and running.
- Your start-up works on creating stronger communities in cities. Your startup’s goals must be aligned to the causes they focus on.
- You are from anywhere in the world.
- Yes, they accept applicants from all countries
Round 1: The call for applicants has already opened! Remember, you are competing against thousands of highly ambitious social entrepreneurs so you need to impress us with a very high-quality application submission
Round 2: If you are one of the applicants shortlisted in the succeeding round, expect our team to be in touch with you to do the following:
- create a short video (90 seconds) in which you tell us about your startup and the impact that you have created in people’s lives.
- clear up your schedule and make sure you are able to attend all the event segments of the CGA between June 4th to July 1st, 2018.
- fill in an additional form they will send which answers more questions about your start-up’s business model, sustainability and your position in the market.
Application Deadline: Jan 10, 2018
First Round Selection: Jan 11-19, 2018
Second Round Selection: Jan 29 – Feb 2, 2018
Announcement of Results: Feb 16, 2018
CGA Programme: June 4 – July 1, 2018
Apply now. Remember, you first saw it on OpportunityDesk.org. Goodluck!
Deadline: January 10, 2018
For more information, visit Collective Global Accelerator.