SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
Applicants are invited to apply for the 2018 GCL program and applications are accepted toll September 7th 2017, hurryu and make the most of it, apply now!!!
Value of Award: The Global Change Leaders programme provides successful candidates with a full scholarship that includes tuition, travel, accommodations, and meals. Successful participants are responsible for costs pertaining to acquiring a visa to enter Canada.
To be taken at (country): Antigonish, Nova Scotia in Canada and candidate’s resident country
Eligible Countries: Developing Countries
Eligibility: This programme is targeted to emerging women leaders from developing countries who are working on development issues. These are women who:
- Possess a minimum of five years of demonstrated leadership experience in a social or economic development endeavor in sectors such as livelihoods or inclusive economic development, food security, environment, access to education and health care, governance, political engagement of women and the rights of girls and women;
- Will be immediately returning to their community and sector following the programme to put their learning into practice;
- Have great drive and passion for their work, demonstrated through their outstanding contributions in their organizations and communities;·
- Are practitioners in civil society organizations including community based organizations and not for profits, or active in public or private institutions, donor/philanthropic agencies, social movements or in a social enterprise/business;
- Hold a university degree or a combination of post-secondary education and experience; and
- Have strong oral and written English language competencies.
Candidates must be from a country eligible for Official Development Assistance.
How to Apply: Apply here
Remember to read the Application Instructions before applying.
Application Deadline: 7th September, 2017
Award Provider: Coady Institute’s International Centre for Women’s Leadership