SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
Applications are currently ongoing for the Fully Funded Asian Peacebuilders Scholarship (APS) 2018. This Programme is a dual Master Degree of Arts Programme, which required students to take Master Programme in both UN Mandated University for Peace in Costa Rica, and Ateneo de Manila University in The Philippine.
The Asian Peacebuilders Scholarship (APS), aim at training young Asian professional to become a potential peace building practitioners, and is ready to leading up the position across the world.
Level/Field of Study:
During the academic program period (the dual degree), students will be required to take course in both Costa Rica and The Philippines and is made up of the following elements:
- an intensive language learning component,
- MA at UPEACE,
- MA at AdMU in Political Science, major in Global Politics, and
- the implementation of a field project.
UN Mandated University for Peace (UPEACE) in Costa Rica, and Ateneo de Manila University (AdMU) in the Philippine.
Students from Japan, Myanmar, Thailand, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, and The Philippines.
Full scholarship is award to each students, which will cover:
- Tuition fees
- Visa cost
- And Monthly stipend.
Number of scholarship: 30 scholarships
- Applicants must have at least 2 years of working experience in a relevant field.
- Applicants must have bachelor’s Degree from a reputable institution.
- Applicants have to demonstrate a noticeable desire to work on issue related to peace and conflict.
- Have commitment in learning in an international and multi-cultural environment.
- English-Language Proficiency Test
- Statement of Purpose
- Letters of Recommendation
- Official Undergraduate Transcript
- A copy of Undergraduate Diploma
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume
- Copt of Passport
- Marriage Certificate
- Passport size photo
How to apply:
To apply for this application, you have to work in online application. Please click here to begin your application: https://www.upeace.org/register/?dualcampus=1.
To see the detailed instruction on the application procedure, please refer to this website: Official Instruction
Deadline: July 6th, 2018