Applications are currently ongoing for the 8th Model ASEM. This is in conjunction with the 13th ASEM Foreign Ministers’ Meeting (ASEM FMM13) in Myanmar.
This is the opportunity that you can meet and interact with ASEM Foreign Ministers and Delegation members get to know the exciting world of diplomacy, negotiation and international relations. Why don’t you give yourself a chance to go out from the box?
Who: citizens from 51 Asia-Europe Meeting (ASEM) Partner countries (Cambodia is included)
Where: Yangon & Naypyidaw, Myanmar
When: 15 – 20 November 2017
Price: No participation fee as you will be provided with travel subsidies, accommodation and meals
What will you do in the program?
- to meet and interact with ASEM Foreign Ministers and Delegation members as well as with representatives of ASEM Diplomatic Missions and International Organizations
- To be trained to master the skills of public speaking, negotiation, team-work, problem solving, policy, advocacy and consensus-building
- You need to be citizens from 51 Asia-Europe Meeting (ASEM) Partner countries (Cambodia is included).
- You are university students from undergraduate, graduate and doctoral.
- You age is between 18 to 30.
- You could communicate well in English because the conference will be in English.
Closing date: Sunday, 3 September 2017, GMT 23.59