SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
Entries are currently been accepted for the Fully Funded American Middle Eastern Network for Dialogue at Stanford Conference in UK 2018 , interested and eligible persons are welcome to make the most of this opportunity.
American Middle Eastern Network for Dialogue at Stanford (AMENDS) is a student initiative at Stanford University that brings together the most promising youth change agents from across the Middle East, North Africa, and United States to learn from each other, connect with global leaders and resources, and share, through TED style talks, their ideas and experiences with the world.
- be 18 – 28 years old.
- have innovative ideas and well thought-out initiatives that could affect positive change in the world.
- have initiatives addressing political, social, or economic issues pertaining to the Middle East in innovative ways.
- demonstrate the potential to further understanding between the respective regions and demonstrate potential to influence American-Middle Eastern affairs.
Delegates will be selected based on the level of their dedication to promoting change in the MENA region and/or in U.S.- MENA relations. AMENDS will also heavily consider the past experiences and backgrounds of each delegate that will enable him/her to contribute a unique perspective to the conference, in order to ensure a rich, diverse group of delegates.
Accepted delegates will:
- Present a 10-12 minute video talk about their initiative at AMENDS conference. Hosted on our channel, these talks have over 70,000 people.
- Attend a networking dinner.
- Attend workshops and talks at the conference. In the past, this has included a talk by Prince Moulay Hicham, a workshop on presenting by the Stanford Graduate School of Business, and a workshop on design thinking by the Stanford d.school.
- Receive financial and logistical assistance with flights and visas to and from the 2018 AMENDS conference. Accommodations and food will be provided.
- Attend skill-building workshops on topics such as: design thinking, crowdfunding, and leadership development.
- Join and take leadership in the AMEND Fellows Network, a self-sustaining network of 120 former delegates. For the past 3 years, a separate conference has been held annually for fellows at Koç University in Istanbul, Turkey.
For More Information: