SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
Young South Africans are invited to apply for the Fully Funded Allan Gray Orbis Foundation Fellowship programme 2018/2019, all applications with respect to this program must be submitted before the deadline and all criteria met to avoid disqualification.
The Foundation takes a holistic approach to entrepreneurial development and believes that entrepreneurially-minded individuals with ethical values and strong leadership skills hold the key to change in South Africa and the globe. The Foundation supports entrepreneurs to improve the socio-economic landscape of Southern Africa. Further, it provides youth who demonstrate the highest potential access to education and assists them with cultivating an entrepreneurial mindset.
- The full cost of university tuition
- The full cost of university accommodation, meals, books and tutor allowance
- A monthly living stipend
- Academic support and access to entrepreneurial and personal development programmes
- Mentorship from individually assigned Foundation staff as well as business mentors
- Access to potential postgraduate funding for graduated Candidate Fellows
- There are no postgraduate contractual obligations with the Foundation
Country of study:
Criteria for Grade 12 learners:
- Level 5 in Pure Mathematics for Grade 11 final results
- Level 6 average for your final Grade 11 results (excluding Life Orientation)
- Completion of the National Benchmark Test by 30 September 2018
- Under the age of 21 in your application year
- South African citizens
- Intention to study towards a degree in Commerce, Science (excluding Medicine), Engineering, Law or Humanities (majoring in Politics, Philosophy or Economics) at the University of Witwatersrand (WITS); University of Johannesburg (UJ); University of the Free State (UF); University of Cape Town (UCT); Nelson Mandela University (NMU), Rhodes University; the University of the Western Cape (UWC); University of Stellenbosch or the University of Pretoria (UP).
How to apply:
- Visit www.allangrayorbis.org
- Download the application form, or
- SMS “Gr12 and your fax number or email address” to 36777.
Application Deadline: 11 May 2018.
For More Information: