SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
Applications are currently been submitted for the Fully Funded African Alliance Advocate Regional Training in Nairobi, Kenya 2018, eligible persons are welcome to apply for this program.
Eligible countries:African countries
To be Taken in: Nairobi, Kenya
Alliance Advocates are selected through a rigorous training program designed to find those applicants who will benefit most from the training.
By the end of the training, participants will be able to:
- Understand and focus on identified road safety risk areas
- Be familiar with the main road safety best practices among the Save LIVES package, the Speed Vaccine, and iRAPs School assessment app and the Child Health Initiative
- Be able to collect data for a small identified demonstration project
- Be able to discuss analysis of data
- Be able to identify how the demonstration project can be implemented in their home countries
- Identify possible ways of communicating messages and demonstrate how to do it
- Implement a simple demonstration project in their home countries
- Demonstrate how the Save LIVES and Child Health Initiative Speed Vaccine packages, and, iRAP school app can be used.
Travel, accommodation, and food subsidies will be available but successful participants should expect to cover some costs themselves.
- The African Alliance Advocate training is open to Alliance members from the African region.
- Non-members and members of the Alliance from other regions cannot be considered.
- Members will need to confirm the visa requirements to travel to Kenya.
- They can only consider applicants who are decision-makers within their organization.
- Your completed application form.
- A one-page Curriculum Vitae (CV)/Resume only including information relevant to the application.
- A letter of support, which should be one page and should indicate how you will use the training to benefit your NGO and the community. It must be signed by the applicant and leader of NGO.
- Deadline: January 2, 2018
For more information, visit Alliance.