Are you looking for a chance to study MBA in Europe at little or no cost? Sweden is the place to get such. With the full tuition SSE MBA Corporate Partner Scholarship by the Stockholm school of Economics in Sweden, you can get an MBA degree tuition-free.
Stockholm School of Economics is pleased to invite applications from eligible candidates for SSE MBA Corporate Partner Scholarship to study in Sweden for the year 2020. International students are welcome to forward their application for this scholarship program.
About SSE MBA Scholarship
The objective of this program is to award the scholarship to a person who is expected to serve as a good ambassador for Sweden, through his/her leadership and responsible business development. Applicants have therefore reminded the meet up with eligibility criteria to avoid disqualification.
The SSE MBA is an advanced general management degree program for working professionals. The program is delivered in executive format, that is, part-time studies over 18 months.
The winning candidate will benefit the Corporate Partner organization by bringing best practices and state of the art management knowledge back into the business and become a leader who works more effectively throughout the organization with a strategic and holistic understanding of their management.
About SSE MBA
The SSE MBA provides a solid theoretical base combined with practical experience and skills training. After eighteen months of extensive studies, you will have a deeper understanding of business functions and increased confidence to take on new responsibilities.
Participants who pursue the SSE MBA put their education to work immediately and take what they learn in the classroom one day and apply it in their own organizations.
- the only FT ranked business school in Sweden, no 65 in Executive MBA ranking 2020
- personal and diverse
- real Live cases and pedagogy
- electives within Financial Management and Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- emphasis on sustainability
- conducted in English
- ten intensive modules over eighteen months
- extensive self-studies in between modules
- based in Stockholm, Sweden
- includes international field trips
The Stockholm China Economic Research Institute (SCERI) at the Stockholm School of Economics is a prestigious institution which promotes the studies and research of the economy in China.
it is a leading institute for studies of the Chinese economy. SCERI research, teaching, and outreach activities are focused on China’s impact on the global economy, foreign investments and trade with China, economic and financial policy, and political economy.
SCERI was set up through generous support from Ericsson, Sweden based world-leading supplier in telecommunications.
SCERI works in close cooperation with the European Institute of Japanese Studies at the Stockholm School of Economics and the China Center for Economic Research and National School of Development at Peking University.
In addition to academic research and education, SCERI is committed to disseminating knowledge and expertise to the business community, policy makers and civil society.
SCERI research is published in leading journals, edited books, and a working paper series. Our conferences bring together leading international experts on the Chinese economy, business leaders, policymakers, and civil society.
Know About MBA
The Master Programme in Business Administration is a second-cycle study programme at an advanced level for those who have a Bachelor of Science degree with business administration as the main subject.
The programme prepares you for qualified business administration tasks in public and private organizations and companies or to be self-employed.
The Full Tuition SSE MBA Corporate Partner Scholarship for International Students is available for international students pursuing a masters degree in the field of Business Administration in any university in Sweden.
The scholarship covers the full tuition fee of SEK 465.000 + VAT and includes literature and teaching material. Additional expenses related to travels, food, accommodation or other boarding expenses are not included.
The MBA Scholarship for International Students is available for international students who desire to carry out their studies in Sweden. Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
The Full Tuition MBA Scholarship for International Students in Sweden offers up only one opening in the scholarship.
Eligibility for Scholarship
Applicants for the scholarship must fulfill the following requirements
The candidates are ideally high-potential managers:
- With an entrepreneurial spirit and a proven record of successful leadership
- Who would benefit from building a strong network in Scandinavia
- With (at least) a Bachelor degree and a minimum of five years relevant work experience
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Candidates must have (at least) a Bachelor degree and a minimum of five years of relevant work experience.
English Language Requirements: Applicants must have very good English skills.
Participants will be required to select a concentration in one of the following areas: Financial Management or Innovation & Entrepreneurship.
SSE MBA Corporate Partner Scholarship Application Deadline
Scholarship application deadline for the SSE MBA program will run through May 31, 2020
Apply and obtain Swedish Study Visa
Normally referred to as “residence permit for studies”, the student visa is the document that allows you to enter Sweden and live and study in the country for a period longer than three months.
Based on the duration of your studies, apply to the following study visas for Sweden:
- Short stay visa – If you enroll for a study programme that lasts less than three months
- Long stay visa type D (also called “residence permit for studies”)– If you enroll for a study programme that lasts longer than six months
Here are a few conditions that you need to fulfill, in order to be eligible for the student visa
- The university study programme you applied to must be full-time.
- You must have a written confirmation that you have been admitted. List of universities recognized in Sweden.
- You are recommended to pay the first tuition fee rate.
- If you stay less than one year, you are required to have comprehensive health insurance.
- The validity of your passport should have a minimum of six months.
Documents for the student visa in Sweden
- Copies of the pages from your passport with personal information, validity period and the permission to live in another country.
- The letter of acceptance from the university that states that you have been admitted to a full-time course. If you applied to a PhD degree, the duration of the course must be specified.
- A copy of the proof that you have comprehensive medical insurance coverage in Sweden (if your study lasts for less than a year). This applies also if the university or university college covers your insurance.
- A bank statement that proves that you can financially support yourself for a minimum of 840 EUR/month or 165 EUR/month
We recommend other scholarship opportunities.
- University of Warsaw: Admission Requirements, Courses Offered Tuition Fee, Ranking
- Russian Government Scholarship for International Students
- African Students Graduate Institute Scholarships in Switzerland
- Full PhD Scholarships At K.U. Leuven University in Belgium
- General Academic Scholarships for Undergraduate International Students in USA
- Undergraduate Scholarships At Edith Cowan University in Australia
Does this article meet your immediate needs? if yes, click the SHARE button to share with your friends. if no, leave a response on the comment box to express your concern or ask a question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- APPLICATION LINK
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- SCHOLARSHIP WORTH
Do you want to do your MBA? Apply for Full Tuition SSE MBA Corporate Partner Scholarship 2019-2020 & earn upto $465,000 for MBA pursuit in Sweden. International Students can Apply