Full Tuition Fee Scholarship for International Students in Malaysia 2018
University provides partial scholarships for worldwide students to enroll in the university. Your application will be considered based on your academic, financial hardship, involvement in social work, and references.
Nationality: international students
Where: Asia Pacific University of technology & Innovation
Type of scholarships: partial
- You will be judged base on academic success, financial need, community involvement, and sports excellence, references from instructors or employers.
- Scholarships will be covered for only course fees.
- Other fees including project fees, registration fees, living and travel expenses shall be borne by the scholarship holder.
- Current APU students are not eligible to apply.
- You need to have at least 3.00 of GPA to carry forward and maintain their scholarship throughout their studies.
- Candidates cannot change or substitute courses from one course to another.
What do you need to submit?
- APU Application Form
- Passport Copy
- 4 Passport Size Photographs
- Academic Results & Transcripts
- Testimonials and Certificates of Achievements
- Resume / CV – Reference Letters from the Previous School/College/University
To apply for scholarships, please email to [email protected] for any queries and submit the complete set of application to the following address:
| Ms. Lee Ai Mun|
Manager, International Operations
Asia Pacific University of Technology & Innovation (APU)
Technology Park Malaysia,
Bukit Jalil, 57000 Kuala Lumpur,
Closing date: November 15, 2017