SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
The Full tuition Bucerius Global Scholarship is calling for application from all new international students for a one-year Masters program. The scholarship covers the tuition fees in full and offers an additional stipend for living expenses.
The Bucerius Master of Law and Business (LL.M./MLB) is a one-year graduate program for young professionals with a professional or academic interest in the interrelation between law and business.
Applicants whose first language is not English are to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level.
Offers are available to pursue full time Master degree programme.
Field of study:
Scholarships are for candidates in the field of Law and Business.
- Full-tuition for one-year program (EUR 22,000) for the Bucerius Master of Law and Business program.
- The additional stipend for living expenses.
To be taken in(Country):
Scholarship Number :
International Students are eligible to apply.
To be eligible for these scholarships, applicants must:
- A 3-4 year undergraduate degree
- At least 1-3 years of post-graduate work experience
- Interest or experience in the field of law and/or business
- Proven extracurricular interests
- Excellent English language skills
- International experience is preferred but not mandatory.
- The Bachelor degree has to be value at 240 ECTS (4 years) or equivalent. A 210 ECTS credit degree can be considered if the applicant has at least two years of post-graduate work experience.
- Applicants whose first language is not English are to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level.
15th April 2018
Applicants must submit the complete application for admission (merge all documents and upload) along with the following;
- An essay (in English) of 500 to 750 words that identify a current legal or business controversy or challenge facing a country, specific region or the world as such and outlines a realistic approach to address the issue.
- Financial aid application forms and supporting documents (download below).
Also Download and fill
- Instructions(please read before you proceed)
- student form
- Parents Application form
- Spouse form
- Candidates from emerging market economies will receive a preferance. Applicants not selected will receive automatic consideration for partial funding.
You can begin the application by clicking on Scholarship Link
To access other opportunities, click International Scholarships