SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
Durham University is happy to call for applications for the Full-Time Santander Master Scholarships at Durham University in UK, 2018, eligible persons are by this notice charged to hurry and apply for this program before the deadline.
About Durham University
Durham University (legally the University of Durham) is a collegiate public research university in Durham, North East England, with a second campus in Stockton-on-Tees. It was one of the first universities to commence tuition in England for more than 600 years and is one of a number of institutions that has been described as the third-oldest university in England.
Scholarships are available to pursue Master’s Degree programmes (excluding MRes and Masters by Research).
Scholarships are awarded in the field offered by the university.
up to 6 scholarships worth £5,000 are available.
Applicants from Argentina, Belgium, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Germany, Ghana, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay, USA and Qatar are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from Argentina, Belgium, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Germany, Ghana, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay, USA and Qatar are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have a previous year degree.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must be fluent in English.
Scholarship can be taken in the
How to Apply:
- Stage 1: submit an online postgraduate academic application directly to Durham University. When completing this application please indicate your intention to apply for a Santander Scholarship in the funding section of the academic application. Please ensure that you submit your academic application to Durham University as soon as possible and no later than the scholarship application deadline.
- Stage 2: submit an online scholarship application