Edinburgh Global Online Distance Learning Masters Scholarship
The University of Edinburgh, UK is inviting applications for the 2019/2020 Edinburgh Global Online Distance Learning Master’s Scholarship for developing countries.
African and developing countries listed below
To be taken at (country): University of Edinburgh, UK
Eligible Field of Study:
Master’s programmes offered by the University
About the Scholarship
The University of Edinburgh will offer 4 scholarships for distance learning Master’s programmes offered by the University.
Scholarships will be available for students pursuing any distance learning Master’s programme offered by the University.
Each scholarship will cover the full tuition fees over three years.
Masters degree by distance learning
- The scholarships will be awarded to students who are accepted for admission onto the above eligible distance learning Master’s programmes at the University of Edinburgh.
- Applicants intending to study a distance learning PgCert are only eligible to apply if that PgCert is part of a distance learning Master’s programme. Applicants should check this with the relevant School.
- Applicants should already have been offered a place at the University of Edinburgh and should have firmly accepted that offer or be intending to do so.
- Applicants must be both nationals of and resident in the countries listed below:
African Countries: Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Central African Republic, Chad, Congo, Côte d’Ivoire, Ethiopia, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mozambique, Niger, Papua New Guinea, Rwanda, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Sudan, Tanzania, Togo, Uganda,Zambia,Zimbabwe
Other Developing Countries: Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Cambodia, Comoros, Eritrea, Haiti, India, Korea, Dem Rep, Kyrgyz Republic, Lao PDR, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, São Tomé and Principe, Solomon Islands, Tajikistan, Timor-Leste, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen
The scholarship will be awarded broadly on the basis of academic merit. Candidates must have, or expect to obtain, a UK first class or 2:1 Honours degree at undergraduate level or the international equivalent.
Number of Scholarships: 4
Value of Scholarship: Each scholarship will cover the full tuition fees.
Duration of Scholarship: Over three years.
How to Apply:
Eligible applicants should complete an online scholarship application. Please note that you will not be able to access the online application form unless you have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh.
The online scholarship application form is located in EUCLID and can be accessed via MyEd our web-based information portal at https://www.myed.ed.ac.uk
When logging in to MyEd, you will need your University User Name and password. If you require assistance, please go to http://www.ed.ac.uk/student-systems/support-guidance
Scholarship Provider: University of Edinburgh, UK
Application Deadline: 2nd June 2019. | Offered annually? Yes
Important Notes: A Selection Committee will meet in June 2019 to select the scholarship holders. The winners of the scholarships will be announced in July
WE ALSO RECOMMEND
- Primary Care Ophthalmology MSc Scholarships – SCOTLAND
- Canon Collins Trust Master Scholarships in Law At University of London 2018
- Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships, at UK Universities 2019
- 20 Fully Funded Angola Undergraduate Scholarships 2019-2020
- 10 Public Health Scholarships in Finland for Students from Developing Countries
- University of Edinburgh – Coca-Cola Scholarships in UK, 2018
- International Scholarship at Uppsala University, Sweden
- 17 Scholarships for Angola Students to Study in UK 2019-2020
- 19 Masters Scholarships for Angola Students
- Yazd University Scholarship 2019-2020 [Updated]
Full Edinburgh Global Online Distance Learning Master’s Scholarship is available for candidates from specific African countries. This is a great opportunity to broaden your knowledge, take advantage of it.