The Fulbright Center, sponsored by Radboud University is pleased to offer her Scholarships for American students. The scholarships are available for study and research purposes at graduate and PhD levels.
The aim of the scholarships is to promote mutual understanding between Dutch and American citizens by providing financial assistance for study, research and teaching.
Radboud University Nijmegen (abbreviated as RU, Dutch: Radboud Universiteit Nijmegen, formerly Katholieke Universiteit Nijmegen) is a public university with a strong focus on research located in Nijmegen, the Netherlands.
Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Bachelor’s, Master’s, PhD or research programmes.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the fields offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: Scholarships will cover the following:
- Grant amounts for one-year courses:
- The grant will be paid in 11 monthly instalments of €1,200. International travel will be reimbursed to a maximum of €900. The residence permit will be arranged by and paid for by Radboud University (approximately €317). Tuition fees are not waived and differ per programme.
- Grant amounts for two-year courses:
- The grant for the first year of study will be paid in 12 monthly instalments of €1.200. International travel will be reimbursed to a maximum of €900. The cost of the residence permit (approximately €317) will be covered as well. Tuition fees are not waived and differ per programme.
- In principle, the grant for a 2-year Master’s programme will be available for both years of study, on the condition that sufficient progress is made and sufficient results have been achieved in the first year. If awarded for the second year, the second grant period is not to exceed 11 monthly instalments of €1.200
Number of Scholarships: Not Known.
Scholarship can be taken in Netherlands
Nationality: Applicants of America are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Applicants must have American nationality.
- Applicants have excellent academic marks, engage in extracurricular activities and are admitted to Radboud University.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have a previous year degree.
English Language Requirements: Applicants must be fluent in English.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via online:
Application Deadline: The application deadline is October 6, 2017.