SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
Applications are invited for Fulbright Master’s Fellowships from Bhutanese students wishing to apply for the master degree in the USA for the academic session of 2017-2018. These fellowships are available in the fields of Economic Development, Public Administration, and Urban and Regional Planning.
The aim of the fellowships is to support highly motivated individuals who demonstrate leadership qualities.
The Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs’ (ECA) mission is to increase mutual understanding between the people of the United States and the people of other countries by means of educational and cultural exchange that assist in the development of peaceful relations.
Course Level: These fellowships are available to pursue the master degree.
Study Subject: These fellowships are awarded in the areas of Economic Development, Public Administration, and Urban and Regional Planning.
Scholarship Award: These fellowships will cover the followings:
- J-1 visa support;
- Round-trip economy class air travel from fellow’s home city to the host institution in the United States;
- Funding for tuition and fees, living and related costs*; and
- Accident and sickness coverage per U.S. government guidelines.
- The U.S. funding may not cover all costs and the scholar may need to supplement grant benefits with other The Fulbright Master’s Fellowships provide no financial support for dependents.
Numbers of Scholarships: Two fellowships are available.
Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following area for these fellowships:
- Have completed an equivalent of a U.S. bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with at least 55% marks.
- Have at least two years full-time professional work experience relevant to the proposed field of study at the time of application;
- Demonstrate experience in leadership and community service;
- Must not have another degree from a U.S. university or be enrolled in a U.S. degree program; and
- If employed, please obtain the endorsement from the appropriate administrative authority.
- The employer must indicate that leave will be granted for the fellowship period
Nationality: Applicants of Bhutan can apply for these fellowships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants should have bachelor’s degree.
English Language Requirement: Fulbright candidates to the U.S. may be required to submit Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via online.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is June 15, 2017.