This scholarship will provide a post-graduate student from the United States with high academic credentials and leadership potential with a two-year master’s degree in Australia in an area that supports Wexler’s binational interests in the field of public policy.
About Anne Wexler Scholarship
In 2009, the Australian Government established an annual scholarship program to recognize the many contributions by Mrs. Anne Wexler in fostering Australian-American relations. The Anne Wexler Scholarships were part of the Australia Awards Program funded through the Australian Department of Education.
The aim of the Fulbright-Anne Wexler Master’s Award in Public Policy is to grow Australian-American educational linkages by building a network of public policy experts and to encourage ongoing policy exchange between both countries.
The award will enable U.S. students with strong academic credentials and leadership potential to undertake a master’s degree in Australia in a key area of public policy such as health, sustainability, energy, climate change, regional security, education, political science, history or government relations.
NOTE: Our Scholarship Award Winning Ebook (worth $50) is up for grab, if you’re reading this article, you stand a chance to win one of our Scholarship Ebook. Read through for eligibility on how to get our scholarship ebook for free.
World Scholarship Forum popular searched Scholarships 2019
- 2019/2020 Fully Funded Scholarships
- ICCR Scholarships 2019-2020
- Full Commonwealth Scholarships 2019-2020
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for All Countries 2019-2020
- Scholarships For Developing Countries 2019-2020
- DAAD SCHOLARSHIPS FOR ALL STUDENTS 2019-2020
- List of Top 10 Mechanical Engineering Colleges in the World 2019
The Fulbright Anne Wexler Fellowship is meant for international students from USA who are pursuing postgraduate studies in the field of public policy. This can be done in key areas such as:
- Climate Change
- Regional Security
- Political Science
- Government Relationships
The Fulbright-Anne Wexler Scholarship is hosted and taken in Australia. If you are an international student and you desire to study in Australia. Check out the best scholarships obtainable for study in Australia and Latest Australian Permanent Residency Visa & Citizenship Requirements
The Fulbright-Anne Wexler Master’s Award in Public Policy will pay up to $27,500 AUD per year in tuition fees. If total tuition fees exceed this amount the difference will have to be paid by the awardee.
The applicant should indicate in the application how any additional tuition costs will be paid for. In addition, the following entitlements are awarded
- Monthly Allowance Up to Two Years
- One-time Settlement Allowance
- Generous International Travel
- Medicare (Scholarship Only) and Accident Insurance (ASPE)
- health insurance up to a maximum of US $100,000 -Dollar (for scholars only)
- Access to Fulbright alumni in the US and Australia for social and professional networking
- Fulbright Commission support for administration, visa, and general inquiries.
- Relatives of fellows enrolled in the K-12 Australian public school system may have tuition waivers.
The Fulbright-Anne Wexler Scholarship 2019 is made available for high flying international students in the United States. Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
The number of offers available is Two
Eligibility for Scholarship
- Applicants who are currently in Australia (or those who will live there during the academic year) will not be considered.
- Individuals with dual US Australian citizenship are not eligible.
Candidates who are recommended for final review by the Australian-American Fulbright Commission may be contacted for 30-minute interviews via Skype or phone.
We have other great scholarship opportunities that might be of help to your search
- Queensland University of Technology International Merit Scholarship in Australia, 2019
- Duke of Grafton Scholarship at the University of Westminster in UK 2019
- 20+ Masters Scholarship for Central African Republic Students to Study Abroad 2019
- Southern Cross University International STEM Scholarships in Australia
- Adelaide Sarawak Alumni Scholarship at University of Adelaide in Australia, 2019
- Merit-Based Scholarships at Syracuse University in USA 2019-2020
- Top Universities accepting Low OR No GRE scores in USA
- Harvard GSD Wheelwright Prize 2019-2020 [Updated]