There is something you must know if the Federal University of Dusti-Ma is your choice. Your UTME score is only relevant if you reach a certain score in FUDMA Post Utme. And the surest way to get this done is simply by preparing with the FUDMA Post UTME Past Questions and Answers.
The World Scholarship Forum is offering the surest guide to excel in the Federal University of Dustin-Ma Post Utme alongside advice from our team of experts till you secure a place at this university.
FUDMA JAMB Statistics states that the total population revolves around 5600 students while over 50,000 students apply to FUDMA yearly. This implies that every year, only a little portion of total applicants are considered the year in year out. These few consist only of those who did exceptionally well in its FUDMA Post Utme.
To be part of those few, quickly get a copy of the FUDMA Post JAMB Past Questions by following the guide below.
To get the maximum effect of the quality of the information found in this post, it is important you read to the end. This article answers the following:
What is the Nature of FUDMA Post UTME?
FUDMA POST UTME is a screening exercise organized for candidates who score at least 160 in the UTME. Let me show you what your exam will look like.
Now, imagine walking into the exam hall to sit for the supposed FUDMA Post UTME screening exercise after practicing extensively with our past questions and you pass your questions so easily and in record time.
That’s really what practicing with accurate past questions can do for you.
Why Do you Really Need the FUDMA Past Questions?
Getting a high score in JAMB is so beautiful that you must not take chances with the next hurdle.
And you might even think that you are smart by reading the same textbooks that helped you pass your UTME as you prepare for the FUDMA Post UTME exam. The truth is the two exams are entirely different, so using the same study material might not be so effective.
You need this material because it is the right material for you. It will introduce you to the question pattern and specific objectives the examiners are looking out for.
If you purchase the FUDMA POST UTME Past Questions and Answers, you will have access to our team of experts. They will connect you to your colleagues and also give vital information and constant follow-up to land your admission in FUDMA.
We have gathered past questions and answers dating as far back as year of inception and have discovered FUDMA always repeats their past questions that most of the questions are repeated. The assurance you will have is all the questions on the exam day will not just be familiar.
They will surely be the same questions or its type you had solved in FUDMA Post Utme Past Questions and Answers. This is something to leverage on, a sure pass data and an excellent way to track your readiness for the Post UTME at FUDMA.
At the end of your FUDMA Post UTME examination, you will feel like a champion, knowing that you have passed your exams with less stress and so much accuracy.
How to Get the FUDMA Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
1Our compiled extensively detailed FUDMA Post UTME past questions cost N1,000 for your subject combination and to get it, follow the steps below:
STEP 1: Select Your Subject Combination
You will write the same subject combination you wrote in UTME for theFUDMA Post-UTME. So, we have compiled the subject combination you wrote in UTME based on the course you applied for in FUDMA.
Therefore, all you need do is specify the course you applied for in the description of your payment.
STEP 2: Select Your Payment Method
There are three methods of purchasing our original FUDMA Post UTME past questions and answer. They are:
1. Debit Card
2. Bank Transfer
3. Direct Bank Deposit
For any of the payment method above, you’ll be paying into the account details below:
Account Name: Silicon Africa Tech Limited
Account Number: 0546392167
Bank Name: GT BANK
STEP 3: Confirmation of Payment
If you choose the Debit Card option, you’ll input your card details and email address. Upon payment, you will get a mail of the past question you had selected in Step One.
If you choose Bank transfer, type in the description of payment: “The Type of FUDMA Post UTME Past Question you’re purchasing.” e.g “FUDMA Electric Engineering Past Question.” Then contact the number below or email address with evidence of payment and you will get your Past Question instantly.
If you choose Direct Bank deposit, make payment to the account details above, then send the following information to the phone number or email below:
1. Depositors Name
2. Teller Number
3. Amount Paid
CONTACT DETAILS: 07012040283
Free FUDMA Post UTME Past Questions and Answers – Engineering
Choose the right answer from the list of options below.
1. An air bubble rises from the bottom to the top of a water dam which is 40 m deep. The volume of the bubble just below the surface is 2.5 cm3. Find its volume at the bottom of the dam, if the atmospheric pressure is equivalent to 10 m of water.
A. 2.0 cm3
B. 1.6 cm3
C. 0.625 cm3
D. 0.5 cm3
2. When equal weights of iron and water are subjected to an equal supply of heat it is found that the piece of iron becomes much hotter than water after a shorter time because_____.
A. the specific heat of iron is higher than that of water
B. iron is in solid form
C. water is in liquid form
D. the specific heat of water is higher than that of iron
E. the specific heat of iron is infinite
3. Of two identical tuning forks with natural frequency 256Hz, one is loaded so that 4 beats per second are heard when they are sounded together. What is the frequency of the loaded tuning fork?
B. 252 Hz
C. 248 Hz
D. 246 Hz
4. Radio waves have a velocity of 3 x 108 m/s. A radio station sends out a broadcast on a frequency of 800KHz. The wavelength of the broadcast is_____.
A. 240.0 m
C. 375.0 m
D. 37.5 m
E. 26.7 m
5. A narrow beam of white light can be split up into different colours by a glass prism. The correct explanation is that______.
A. white light is an electromagnetic wave
B. the prism has all the colours of the white light
C. white light has undergone total internal reflection in the prism
D. different colours of white light travel with different speeds in glass
6. 2H2S(g) +SO2(g)→3S(g) +2H2O(l).
The above reaction is______.
A. a redox reaction in which H2S is the oxidant and SO2 is the reductant
B. a redox reaction in which SO2 is the oxidant and H2S is the reductant
C. not a redox reaction because there is no oxidant in the reaction equation
D. not a redox reaction because there is no reductant in the reaction equation
7. How many unpaired electrons are in the p- orbitals of a fluorine atom?
8. A metal M displaces zinc from ZnCl2 solution. This shows that_____.
A. electrons flow from zinc to M
B. M is more electropositive than zinc
C. M is more electronegative than zinc
D. zinc is more electropositive than M
9. Increasing the pressure of a gas,______.
A. lowers the average kinetic energy of the molecules
B. decreases the density of the gas
C. decreases the temperature of the gas
D. increases the density of the gas
E. increases the volume of the gas
10. A quantity of electricity liberates 3.6g of silver from its salt. What mass of aluminum will be liberated from its salt by the same quantity of electricity?
B. 1.2 g
C. 0.9 g
D. 0.3 g
In each of the questions below, choose the option nearest in meaning to the word(s) in italics.
11. Mr. Sam is a dominant partner in our industry.
A. An important
B. An influential
C. An outstanding
D. A prominent
12. In spite of the statement credited to some government officials, we still have our misgivings about their real intentions.
13. Modesty is one of our teacher’s most salient characteristics.
14. We all praised the student’s leaders for their intrepid stand during the crisis.
15. The chairman’s reaction was a storm in a teacup.
A. suitable for the occasion
B. less serious than it appeared to be
C. more serious than necessary
D. greatly diminished in scope
These are some of the questions you’d come across in your FUDMA Post UTME. Want more?