The Australian National University (ANU) is inviting you to join “Evidence-Based Business Communication” free online course. The course aimed to give you information that how to achieve effective communication by evaluating evidence to identify and support the best communications strategies for your business.
Evidence-based business communication focuses on evaluating the evidence in support of different communication strategies and guiding managers to identify the best strategy for different communication objectives. The course will start on May 30th, 2019
Course At A Glance
- Length: 6 weeks
- Effort: 8-10 hours per week
- Subject: Business & Management
- Institution: The Australian National University (ANU)
- Languages: English
- Price: Free
- Certificate Available: Yes
- Session: The course will start on May 3, 2017
- About University: The Australian National University (ANU) is a celebrated place of intensive research, education and policy engagement. ANU is a world-leading university in Australia’s capital. Their focus is on research as an asset, and an approach to education.
- Aim of University: The Australian National University (ANU) is endowed by the nation to bring credit to Australia through the quality of its research, education, and contribution to societal transformation.
Students are required to have completed EBM01x. This course is a graduate-level course that assumes an undergraduate degree level understanding in a non-cognate area.
About This Course
- Benefits: Using the evidence-based management (EBM) framework, this communications course provides learners with the tools to evaluate the quality of their communication efforts. The language of the course is English.
- Importance of the Subject in Today’s Scenario: Workplace communication is very important to companies because it allows companies to be productive and operate effectively. Employees can experience an increase in morale, productivity and commitment if they are able to communicate up and down the communication chain in an organization.
How to Join This Course
You should register yourself through the given link to join this free online course
- Week 1: Interpersonal communication
Theory and best practice in the area of interpersonal communication.
- Week 2: Business writing
Principles of effective business writing.
- Week 3: Presentation skills
Principles of effective public speaking and business presentations.
- Week 4: Rhetoric and persuasion
The importance of rhetoric and persuasion to effective business communication.
- Week 5: Data visualization
Different strategies for presenting complex concepts visually.
- Week 6: Stakeholders and communication
Select and apply different business communication strategies for different communication objectives.
Why Take This Course
Advantage of Course: Workplace communication is vital to an organization’s ability to be productive and operate smoothly. The communications skills developed in this course are particularly valuable for those interested in pursuing a marketing or communications role, marcomms professionals emerging leaders, established managers, and entrepreneurs.
Certificate: You can pursue a verified certificate to highlight the knowledge and skills you gain ($149)Add the certificate to your CV or resume, or post it directly on LinkedIn.Receive an instructor-signed certificate with the institution’s logo to verify your achievement and increase your job prospects
- Determine stakeholder interests and requirements.
- Employ evidence-based decision making to determine appropriate methods of communicating to stakeholders.
Karen Jansen: Karen is an Associate Professor in management in the Research School of Management at the Australian National University. She completed her Ph.D. in strategic HRM and organizational change at Texas A&M University.
There is no specific knowledge required for the course but you have an interest in the business.
You Might Also Be Interested In
If you are interested you can also join “Marketing Management” free online course.
- There is no shortage of advice on how to communicate, but knowing which advice to pay attention to, and how to apply the right communication strategy to achieve a given objective, or even to avoid making things worse is not easy. After completing the course you will learn how to apply the right communication strategy to achieve a given objective.
- Your Certificate provides a detailed transcript of what you’ve learned. This includes how long you spent studying the course and your average test score. The Certificate and transcript give you evidence to show during job or university applications, or appraisals.
For more information about the course, you can check the given link:
We have other great scholarship opportunities that might be of help to your search
- Study in Canada without IELTS, GMAT and Other like Exams
- £10,000 Global Study Awards to study Where in the World
- British Council Future News Worldwide Conference in Scotland for Journalists 2019
- British Council Future Leaders Connect 2019 Leadership Program
- Warwick University: Admission, Tuition, Courses, Scholarships, Ranking
- Australian National University Master Scholarship in International Relations
- 15 Scholarships for Indian Students to study in Australia 2019-2020
- Most Affordable Medical Universities in Australia for International Students
- MBA Scholarships at Australian National University
- 79+ Short Courses in Canada for International Students 2019-2020
- Edx vs Udemy: What is the best e-learning platform?
- Top 26 Low Tuition Universities in Ukraine
We hope this writing provided your scholarship necessities. Please share with your friends and leave your question or response on the comment box for us to serve you better.
Searching for an online course on Business Communication? Check out the Free Online Course on Evidence-Based Business Communication and explore the opportunity