Communication Skills for University Success
This specialization aims to prepare students for undergraduate studies at an English-speaking university to upgrade communication skills for University Success. The course allows you to participate fully in your studies and participate in them, making you know and better understand the values and fundamental expectations of the university culture and proposing practical strategies to apply to your studies. In this course, you will learn how to develop your communication skills with effective communication skills questionnaire to help you succeed in your university studies.
Enrolling in an English-speaking university, you should prepare yourself in advanced especially in communication skills. In order to do that, you may give this online course a start and get yourself ready. The course, created by The University of Sydney, equips you for full participation and engagement with your studies by building awareness and understanding of the core values and expectations of academic culture and providing you with practical strategies to apply to your studies. You are the right type of participants if you are in or going to study in an English-medium university. To learn this course, you do not have to spend time traveling or dealing with traffic because this is an online course.
After this course, you will be able to:
- Recognize the importance of communication in communities of practice at university
- Understand contexts of communication at university and associated expectations
- Communicate clearly across a variety of different contexts and to a wide range of audiences by adapting communicative styles appropriately
- Demonstrate, negotiate, and further understanding through spoken, written, visual, and conversational modes
- Effectively formulate arguments and communicate research findings through the process of researching, composing, and editing
- Confidently engage in constructive and critical dialogue with respect and professionalism
The course will take 6 weeks! And it starts on May 13
- Introduction to Communication in Academic Culture
- Participating in University Discussion Contexts
- Interpreting, Researching & Planning Written Assignments
- Writing Effective & Concise Written Assignments
- Giving Persuasive & Engaging Presentations
- Summative Assignment
FREE ONLINE COURSE
This specialization aims to prepare students for undergraduate studies at an English-speaking university to upgrade communication skills for University Success. In this course, you will learn how to develop your communication skills with effective communication skills questionnaire to help you succeed in your university studies.