Germany and France are inviting researchers from all over the world to cooperate with German and French partners to advance sustainability research in the field of climate change, energy, and earth system. Please check out this program here:
Scholarship Can Be Taken in Various universities in Germany
- Research on climate change
- Research for the energy transition
- Research to understand the Earth system.
Duration of the fellowship program:
All fellow will be given chance to set up their own research group at German universities or research institute for 4 years.
Funding period: the program will be started on the 1st of March 2018 (earliest begin) and ends on the 31 of December 2022 at the latest
Fund for the research: Junior researchers will receive up to 1 million euros and senior researchers up to 1.5 million euros for 4 years
Nationality: International students
- Both juniors and seniors researchers can apply for this fellowship
- Haven’t been resided in Germany for the latest two years
- Must apply before deadline
- Application from any nationality
- Wish to set up their own research group
- Have an innovative and creative idea for research
How to apply:
There are two steps for the application:
- Step1: the call individual applicants submit a statement of interest using an online application form. Go to this link: https://www.daad.de/survey/693554?lang=en
Application deadline for Step 1: 13 October 2017
- Step 2: following a review process a limited number of applicants from Step 1 will be asked to prepare a full application together with a German host institution of their choice (university or non-university research institution).
Application deadline for Step 2: 15 February 2018