Last updated on November 9th, 2017 at 09:09 pm
Fondation Rainbow Bridge MBA Scholarships for African and Asian Women
The Fondation Rainbow Bridge Scholarship is available for women from Asian or African countries affected by natural disasters, drought or famine to pursue an MBA programme at HEC Paris.
HEC Paris, France
Level/Field of study:
Masters in Business Administration (MBA)
Number of Awards:
Up to 2 per year
Women from Asian or African countries affected by natural disasters, drought or famine.
Recipients of this scholarship are top-caliber female candidates who have been admitted to the HEC Paris MBA program (full-time only) and who can demonstrate exemplary leadership skills in one or more of the following areas:
• Community work,
• Charity engagement,
• Sustainable development practices.
Women applying must come from an Asian or African country affected by a natural disaster, drought or famine. In addition, they must demonstrate a commitment to solving some of the social and economic issues affecting their countries while working for the long-term security of the people living there.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ To submit application, applicant must apply using our online application system; applicant’s information will be saved regularly so that they can manage and edit application in their own time. Before applying, applicant must decide which deadline they wish to apply for, and ensure their application is submitted before that date in order to be considered
‣ Scholarship Applicatios Due Date: Please note that unfortunately you cannot apply for this scholarship if admitted after June 15th for the September intake and after November 26th for the January intake.
January 2017 Full-time intake: August 2017
September 2017 Full-time intake: August 2017
January 2018 Full-time intake: August 2018
Applicant must complete and submit online application form, which includes the following:
- Photo-2 Recommendations
- Professional resume in English
- Completed essay questions
- Applicant must also include a copy of their passport or birth certificate.
- Applicant must have 3 years minimum professional working experience.
- Applicant must pay a non-refundable application fee – this cannot be waived:-Class of 2018 – €180
‣ It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
‣ Please note that unfortunately you cannot apply for this scholarship if admitted after June 15th for the September intake and after November 26th for the January intake.
For more Information Fondation Rainbow Bridge MBA Scholarships