This prize was created in 1986 for a selected candidate to complete a full-time study at the School of Education at the University of Birmingham.
In this post, we will give you a proper guide on all you need to know about the scholarship program, such as its eligibility criteria, benefit, how to apply and deadline.
- About University of Birmingham
- About Florence Congleton Scholarships
- LEVEL/ FIELD OF STUDY:
- HOST NATIONALITY:
- Eligible Nationality:
- Scholarship Benefits of the Florence Congleton Scholarship Award in the UK
- Scholarship Number of the Florence Congleton Scholarship Award in the UK
- Eligibility for Scholarship
- Application Procedure:
- Application Deadline of the Florence Congleton Scholarship Award in the UK
About University of Birmingham
The University of Birmingham is a public analysis university located in Edgbaston, Birmingham, United Kingdom. It gained its royal constitution in 1900 as a successor to Queen’s College, Birmingham, and Mason Science College, making it the primary English civic or ‘purple brick’ university to obtain its personal royal constitution.
Birmingham has been challenging and developing great minds for more than a century. Characterized by a tradition of innovation, research at the University has broken new ground, pushed forward the boundaries of knowledge and made an impact on people’s lives. We continue this tradition today and have ambitions for a future that will embed our work and recognition of the Birmingham name on the international stage.
About Florence Congleton Scholarships
The Florence Congleton Scholarship is designed to support an African woman studying at the School of Education.
The School of Education is a UNESCO affiliated school, and the Florence Congleton Scholarship is now open to an African student researcher studying for one of UNESCO’s themes, namely Education for Peace, Democracy, Human Rights and Sustainable Development (or related) Ask).
LEVEL/ FIELD OF STUDY:
Florence Congleton Scholarship 2020 is available to pursue masters degree programme in Education at the University of Birmingham.
Florence Congleton Scholarship 2020 will take place in UK at the University of Birmingham.
If you are an international student and you wish to study in the UK, this is for your Complete Guide to Getting A UK Tier 4 Student Visa For International Students.
All applicants for our master’s courses who are of African descent will be considered for scholarships. Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
Scholarship Benefits of the Florence Congleton Scholarship Award in the UK
- The scholarship pays an annual full-time study fee, which would result in a Master’s / Master’s degree. A contribution to the accommodation is also included.
- Any student wishing to continue the Ph.D. program must determine the remaining fees and costs themselves.
Scholarship Number of the Florence Congleton Scholarship Award in the UK
The Scholarships offers are not specified
Eligibility for Scholarship
- Study of Education
- Overseas student study fees for one year only are awarded.
- Women aged between 22 and 35 years of age on 1st October in the year in which they take up the Scholarship.
- They must be a citizen of an African Commonwealth country or a non-white resident of Southern Africa and not normally a resident in the UK.
To apply for the scholarship,
- Applicants must complete the standard form for research applications, but indicate that they are applying for the Florence Congleton Fellowship and indicate in their proposal how their research will contribute to UNESCO’s mission.
- The application form must be identified by the candidate he wishes to apply for the price review.
- An appointed board will review all applications.
- It is very important to tell Paul Lynch of your intention to apply for this scholarship.
- In the event, you demand a Tier-4 visa to study within the united kingdom, the English eligibility that you employ for admissions purposes into the undergraduate degree-level study at the University of Birmingham.
- Please address any queries to
Dr. Paul Lynch School of Education University of Birmingham Edgbaston Birmingham B15 2TT United Kingdom
Tel: +44 (0)121 414 6735 Email: [email protected]
Application Deadline of the Florence Congleton Scholarship Award in the UK
The deadline for applications is the 31st of May every year.
We have other great scholarship opportunities that might be of help to your search
- Richard Davidson Undergraduate Scholarships for Agricultural Science in UK, 2020
- 50 Women in MBA Scholarships at University of Wollongong, Australia, 2020
- University of Edinburgh MSc TESOL Scholarship in UK, 2020
- 200 MasterCard Foundation Scholarships for African Students 2020
- Lagos Business School: Ranking, fees, Scholarships & Admission Requirements.
- See Full List National Merit SemiFinalists 2020 [DOWNLOAD]
- MSc TESOL Scholarships for UK/EU Students at University of Edinburgh in UK, 2020
- Fully Funded MasterCard Foundation Scholarships for Kenyans 2020
- Bachelor of International Development Scholarship at Humber Business School, Canada
- Study in EU business School: Admission Requirements, Rankings, Tuition Fees, Scholarships
We hope this writing provided your scholarship necessities. Please share with your friends and leave your question or response on the comment box for us to serve you better.