Flinders University of Science and Engineering Research Awards 2019-2020
The College of Science and Engineering Research Awards are tenable at Flinders University for up to three years for a Doctorate by research, or up to two years for a masters degree, subject to satisfactory progress.
The Flinders university research award will only be available to applicants who will commence or are continuing a Masters degree by research or Doctorate by research in the Faculty of Science and Engineering.
Flinders University Sciences is one of Australia’s leading research and teaching university. We strive for excellence through the creation, preservation, transfer and application of knowledge. For more than a century, we have educated and worked with outstanding people to deliver knowledge leadership for a better world.
What You Need To Know About The Flinders University of Science and Engineering Research Awards
Level / Field of Study:
The Flinders research scholarships are available to study Postgraduate program. This Scholarship will be awarded in the Faculty of Science and Engineering.
Flinders University of Science and Engineering Research Awards is hosted by Flinders University, Australia. If you are an international student and you wish to study in the UK, this is for you Complete Guide to Getting A UK Tier 4 Student Visa For International Students.
The scholarship is available for Australian citizens, New Zealand citizens and international student. Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
The scholarship will be awarded up to $27,082 p.a.
The Flinders University of Science and Engineering Research Awards Eligibility:
- Eligible Countries: The scholarship is available for Australian citizens, New Zealand citizens and international student.
- Entrance Requirements: The applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Are Australian citizens; or New Zealand citizens; or have been granted permanent resident at the closing date of applications; or be an international student who has completed an Honours degree or equivalent qualification at an Australian University no more than two years prior to the application closing date; and
- Have completed at least four years of tertiary education studies at a high level of achievement and has an appropriate Honours 1 or high 2A (or equivalent) undergraduate degree.
- Are enrolling as full-time students in the Faculty of Science and Engineering.
- Will commences or is continuing a Masters degree by research or Doctorate by research.
- Have had their candidature accepted in the area in which they propose to undertake their studies.
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
How to Apply The Flinders University of Science and Engineering Research Awards
- To apply for a College of Science and Engineering Research Award, you will need to first submit an application for admission to a Research higher degree (PhD or Master of Arts by research) followed by an application for the RHD Scholarship group on the student information system, which will produce an application for all of the available scholarships in the main round.
Application Deadline: October 31, 2019
WE ALSO RECOMMEND
- Study in Germany: Master’s Degree In Engineering
- STEM International Scholarship for Women at Southern Cross University, Australia
- USTC Scholarships for International Scholarships 2019 (Fully Funded)
- Ivan Karp African Students Doctoral Research Awards in South African Universities 2018
- Algerian Government Scholarships 2019-2020
- French Embassy Fully Funded Postgraduate Scholarship for South Africans 2019/2020
- MTN Ghana Foundation Scholarships 2019: scholarship.mtn.com.gh
- APPLICATION LINK
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- SCHOLARSHIP WORTH
Apply now for the Flinder University of Science and Engineering Research Awards. The opportunity is tenable for three years for doctoral degree courses.