Fisher House military Scholarship
The Fisher House Scholarship is a scholarship for kindergarten for the military family, applications for the scholarship is normally competitive for the Fisher House US citizens. If this meets you right do well and apply for this scholarship.
About The Fisher House Scholarship
The Fisher House Foundation Scholarship is honored to be involved with the Scholarships for Military Children Program. The Fisher House Foundation Scholarship supports the military community through programs such as this scholarship. The Scholarships for Military Children Program was created in recognition of the contributions of military families to the readiness of the fighting force and to celebrate the role of the commissary in the military family community. A total of 700 scholarship grants, each for $2,000, will be awarded for the school year 2019-20.
For 25 years, Fisher House Foundation has been dedicated to meeting the needs of our Nation’s service members, veterans and their families.
NOTE: Our Scholarship Award Winning Ebook (worth $50) is up for grab, if you’re reading this article, you stand a chance to win one of our Scholarship Ebook. Read through for eligibility on how to get our scholarship ebook for free.
World Scholarship Forum popular searched Scholarships 2019
- 2019/2020 Fully Funded Scholarships
- ICCR Scholarships 2019-2020
- Full Commonwealth Scholarships 2019-2020
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for All Countries 2019-2020
- Scholarships For Developing Countries 2019-2020
- DAAD SCHOLARSHIPS FOR ALL STUDENTS 2019-2020
- List of Top 10 Mechanical Engineering Colleges in the World 2019
Don’t miss any of these Scholarship opportunities. You can open any of these opportunities on a new tab.
The Fisher house Scholarship is open to Application for U.S Citizens. If you are an international student and you wish to study in the USA, this is for you Latest USA Undergraduate Scholarships 2019-2020
The Fisher House Scholarship is hosted in the United States. Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
The 2019 Scholarships for Military Children Program will award $2,000 non-renewable scholarships. Prior year recipients must reapply to be considered.
Eligibility For The The Fisher house Military Scholarship:
- Only dependent unmarried children under age 23 of active military duty personnel, reserve/guard and retired military members, or survivors of service members who died while on active duty or survivors of individuals who died while receiving retired pay from the military, may apply for a scholarship.
- Dependent children of NOAA (National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration), Public Health Service, other federal or military related agencies or activities, or DoD civilian employees are not eligible unless they meet the above requirement.
- Applicants must be enrolled or planning to enroll, in a full-time undergraduate degree program at an accredited U.S. college or university in the fall term of 2018.
- Applicants who have earned an undergraduate degree or who are enrolled in a graduate degree program are not eligible.
- High school applicants must have a minimum unweighted GPA of 3.0 (on a 4.0 basis) to be eligible to apply.
- College applicants must have a minimum unweighted GPA of 2.5 (on a 4.0 basis) to be eligible to apply.
How to Apply For The The Fisher house Military Scholarship:
Interested candidates can download the application form through the given link:
- Write an essay on the following topic. Essay must be 500 words or less, typewritten or computer-generated, double spaced, and no longer than 2 pages. Place your name in the upper right-hand corner of each page of the essay.
Obesity is among the leading causes of military ineligibility among people 17 to 24, affecting nearly 30% of men and women in this age group. Specifically, how would you address this problem and what are your proposed solutions? What would be the challenges with implementing your plan?
- Transcript (or copy of your grades)
The application packet must be submitted to one of the following: Commissary Director, her/his designee, Customer Service Desk, or Cashier’s Office at the Commissary of your choice.
Application For The Fisher House Foundation Scholarship Deadline:
The completed application must be submitted no later than February Yearly.
For More Information:
You can direct any questions or concerns to SM at (856) 616-9311 ormilitaryscholar-at-scholarshipmanagers.com.
We also recommend other scholarship opportunities.
Does this article meet your immediate needs? if yes, click the SHARE button to share with your friends. if no, leave a response on the comment box to express your concern or ask a question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
The Fisher House Scholarship is a scholarship for kindergarten for the military family. The selection process is very competitive. The scholarship is worth $2,000. APPLY NOW