FirstRand Laurie Dippenaar Scholarship 2019–2020
FirstRand Laurie Dippenaar Scholarship 2019–2020 is available for South African students. Most of the Bursaries for South Africans are fully funded that covers for the whole study year. Read through for eligibility and requirements for the FirstRand Laurie Dippenaar Scholarship
FirstRand established its foundation in 1998 to uplift and enhance the lifestyles of a lot of folks in need in South Africa. Certainly one of the foundation’s programme would be the FirstRand Laurie Dippenaar scholarship.
This scholarship aims to provide South Africans with a chance to study a post-graduate degree abroad.
About FirstRand Laurie Dippenaar
FirstRand Limited was founded in 1970 as a specialist investment bank by GT Ferreira, Laurie Dippenaar and Paul Harris. FirstRand has its own portfolio of operating projects namely, First National Bank (FNB), Rand Merchant Bank (RMB), Wesbank and Ashburton Investments.
FNB (First National Bank) offers retail and business banking products such as home mortgages, debit and credit cards, personal loans and investment services and products in addition to transactional and deposit-taking, credit acquiring, credit facilities and distribution channels services.
RMB (Rand Merchant Bank) is a financial services company offering investment banking, fund management, corporate banking, and advisory products and services.
Wesbank offers quality asset finance and fleet management solutions to several varieties of market sectors, while Ashburton Investments provides investment management products and services.
NOTE: Our Scholarship Award Winning Ebook (worth $50) is up for grab, if you’re reading this article, you stand a chance to win one of our Scholarship Ebook. Read through for eligibility on how to get our scholarship ebook for free.
World Scholarship Forum popular searched scholarships you can utilize in 2019
- 2019-2020 Fully Funded Scholarships
- Full Commonwealth Scholarships 2019-2020
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for All Countries 2019-2020
- Scholarships For Developing Countries 2019-2020
- DAAD SCHOLARSHIPS FOR ALL STUDENTS 2019-2020
What you need to know
Bursaries applications can be submitted throughout the year, as some of these bursaries do not have an appointed time of closing date, but for candidates applying CSIR BURSARY are urged to send their applications ahead of time, so it reaches them before the closing date.
LEVEL/ FIELD OF STUDY
FirstRand Laurie Dippenaar scholarship is for postgraduate international study, available to South African students in virtually any field at an international university of their own choice.
This Scholarship is to be taken in SOUTH AFRICA. If you are an international student and you wish to study in the UK, this is for you Complete Guide to Getting A UK Tier 4 Student Visa For International Students.
The Bursary is open to all South African students to study in any of the country university. Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
The bursary may cover the following expenses: registration costs, tuition fees, prescribed textbooks allowance, accommodation, meal allowance, laptop allowance, and a living allowance.
The bursary is worth R750 000 yearly. The successful candidate will be asked to come back to South Africa for five or more years after graduation.
Laurie Dippenaar Scholarship Requirements and Eligibility
The following qualifications will be considered in the awarding of the scholarship:
- Excellent academic performance
- Leadership skills
- Community involvement
- Applicants who are under 35 years of age will be given preference
- Applicants should already be accepted by an accredited educational institution
How to Apply and Application Details
- Register for an online account at the FirstRand Laurie Dippenaar scholarship website.
- Go to the FirstRand Laurie Dippenaar scholarship application page.
- Prepare and upload your Curriculum Vitae to your online profile.
Applications open 16 December 2018 and close 21 February 2019.
No late applications will be accepted.
Beth van Heerden
Address: 4 Merchant Place Corner Fredman Drive & Rivonia Road, Sandton, 2196
Post: PO Box 650149 Benmore, 2010
Tel: +27 11 282 1808
Email: [email protected]
WE ALSO RECOMMEND
- EWSETA Bursary South Africa 2019–2020 [Updated]
- MOSHAL SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM 2019 [UPDATED]
- Allan Gray Bursaries in South Africa 2019–2020
- University of Reading African Students scholarships 2019
- ACU Fully Funded Commonwealth Masters Scholarships in South Africa, 2019-2020
- Undergraduate Scholarships At Edith Cowan University in Australia 2019-2020
- Fully-funded MSc Scholarships at Delft University of Technology 2019/2020
- Stanlib Bursary for South Africa students 2019/2020
- Auditor-General Bursary in South Africa 2019 – 2020
- Aon Bursaries in South Africa 2019 – 2020 (UPDATED)
Does this article meet your immediate needs? if yes, Leave us with a 5-star rating in the Review Box below. if no, leave an on the comment box to express your concern or ask the question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- APPLICATION LINK
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- SCHOLARSHIP WORTH
FirstRand Laurie Dippenaar Scholarship 2019–2020 is available for South African students. Most of the Bursaries for South Africans are fully funded that covers for the whole study year.