As a Financial Planner, Investment and Retirement Planning Assistant, you will support a top performing Financial Planner, Investment and Retirement Planning in meeting sales objectives and related activities by providing value added administrative service and support. Provide primarily responsive client contact management through telephone, fax and e-mail requests. Develop relationships with service partners to ensure operational guidelines are adhered to and transactions are processed efficiently. Manage office routines to ensure efficiency is maintained through availability and effective management of files and records. Gathering and preparing material required for presentations, meetings, marketing initiatives, etc.
Royal Bank of Canada is Canada’s largest bank, and one of the largest banks in the world, based on market capitalization. We are one of North America’s leading diversified financial services companies, and provide personal and commercial banking, wealth management, insurance, investor services and capital markets products and services on a global basis.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits and competitive compensation
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- A collaborative dynamic culture where personal initiative and hard work are recognized and rewarded
- It is an entry-level job.
- You should be sales-oriented, self-motivated, self-managed and thrive in a fast paced environment
- Strong skills in problem solving and sense of urgency are key in this position, as well as customer service, listening and understanding, achievement/motivation, teamwork and co-operation, initiative and pro-activity
- Excellent communication skills, oral/written skills, good business writing
- Resourcefulness and able to work independently
- Be extremely well organized with the ability to multi-task and prioritize
- You are an energetic and enthusiastic team player who pays attention to detail
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office including Word, Power Point, Excel, Outlook and Marketing Central
- Knowledge of Royal Bank systems including Sales & Service Platform and RBCNet would be an asset
Eligible Regions: Not Specified
Please follow the official website and submit your application online!
Application Deadline: April 26, 2017