FEEM Position for Junior Researcher in Environmental Economics
The research aims at understanding how firms respond to the environmental challenge and how markets evolve to meet the demand for sustainability in terms of new products and services.
Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM), founded in 1989, is a non-profit, policy-oriented, international research center and a think-tank producing high-quality, innovative, interdisciplinary and scientifically sound research on sustainable development. It contributes to the quality of decision-making in public and private spheres through analytical studies, policy advice, scientific dissemination, and high-level education. Thanks to its international network, FEEM integrates its research and dissemination activities with those of the best academic institutions and think tanks around the world.
What You Need To Know About The FEEM Position for Junior Researcher in Environmental Economics
Level/Field of Study
This is a position available for the Junior Researcher.
Study Subject: Position is awarded in the field of environmental economics and policy. The selected applicant will be based in Milan (Italy) and will work alongside experienced researchers on topics related to policy analysis in three main areas of investigation:
a) firms and climate change risks mitigation;
b) societal change and business innovation for sustainability;
c) decarbonization pathways and the role of the financial sector.
The scholarship is to be taken in ITALY.
If you are an international student and you wish to study in Australia, this is for you Latest Australian Permanent Residency Visa & Citizenship Requirements
This position is available for international students.
Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
The job assignment is expected to begin in October 2019. Gross salary is competitive and will be based on qualification and experience.
Eligible Countries: This position is available for international applicants.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
A background in economic policy, environmental policy or environmental economics is preferred although the selection is also open to candidates with different background (political sciences, management). A PhD in a related subject is not strictly required (although it will be valued positively) but an MSc or MA in a field related to environmental economics and policy is compulsory. Study or work experience abroad is highly valued. Proficiency (C1) in English is mandatory and knowledge of Italian is valued positively.
The ideal candidate has completed his/her postgraduate studies in the field of environmental economics and policy and has proven work experience in the area.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How To Apply For The FEEM Position for Junior Researcher in Environmental Economics
Applicants can submit their application and detailed curriculum vitae HERE. Please mention ref: SAS-DE RiskCO.09.2018 in the application.
FEEM will begin considering candidates immediately and will continue until the position is filled. Please submit your application at your earliest convenience and mention ref: SAS-DE RiskCO.
- 20 Best Online Schools for Accounting 2019 | UPDATED
- Top 10 Universities To Study Accounting in Asia, 2019
- Top 50 Scholarships for Studying Finance and Accounting in USA
- Study In UK: Top 10 Universities to Study Accounting and Finance in UK
- Washington CPA Foundation Scholarship 2019-2020
- Study In South Africa: Best university in South Africa to study technology and engineering
- 2019 Motorola Solutions Foundation Grants Program
- Tips On How to Apply for Admission and Visa to Study in Canada
- United Kingdom: A Perfect Destination For World-Class Education
- 21 Cheapest Universities in Florida for International Students
- Top 9 Reasons Why You Should Consider Studying in the Philippines
- Study in Mexico: Tuition, Cost of Living And List of Top Universities
- Study In Switzerland: All you need to Know about University of Zurich
- 12 Steps On How to Apply for Scholarship in Any Country
- 25 Master’s Scholarship in Human Rights in South Africa, 2019
- 15 Best Colleges for Computer Science in India.
- 15 Scholarships for Tanzanians in India 2019-2020
Does this article meet your immediate needs? if yes, Leave us with a 5-star rating in the Review Box below. if no, leave a response on the comment box to express your concern or ask a question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
World Scholarship Forum
- APPLICATION LINK
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- SCHOLARSHIP WORTH
The Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM) is offering Position for a junior researcher in Environmental Economics in Italy. The position is available for the highly qualified and motivated researcher. The research aims at understanding how firms respond to the environmental challenge and how markets evolve to meet the demand for sustainability in terms of new products and services.