Federation University Australia International Excellence Scholarships 2019
Federation University Australia is pleased to announce the Federation University Australia International Excellence Scholarships 2019. The scholarships are open to international undergraduate and postgraduate students.
International Excellence Scholarships are equivalent to 20% of the tuition fees for the normal duration of the student’s program. The scholarship will be awarded for study in a specific undergraduate and postgraduate degree(Masters, PhD) and is not transferable.
Level/Field of Study
The Federation University Australia International Scholarships are available for undergraduate or postgraduate(Masters, PhD) students in any discipline offered by the university.
Federation University Australia is one of Australia’s oldest higher education institutions. It provides high-quality professional and higher education on a network of national and international campuses.
Students from all countries are eligible for this Federation University Australia program.
Successful applicants of the Federation University Australia International Scholarships 2019will receive a scholarship worth of £5,000
To be eligible for the award, you must :
- Be a prospective foreign student who is eligible to study in Australia on a student visa.
- Have not accepted or received any other FedUni Scholarship or other discounted arrangements at the time of entry to university (with the exception of Federation University Accommodation Scholarships).
- Not receive transfers or exemptions.
- Meet the minimum admission requirements in academic English and proposed with a program of English courses of up to 10 weeks duration (for example, IELTS academic total 5.5 without band below 5.5 for general programs );
- Meet the following academic performance requirements:
Undergraduate program – overall academic performance with “Distinction” in 12th grade (high school).
Post Graduate Program – Academic Overall Results with HE Honors Degree in HE Section 1 University.
- Registration for an eligible program.
- Register for a program at a level higher than your existing qualification.
- Studying full-time at a home campus of Federation University Australia. Home campuses are located in Ballarat, Gippsland. These scholarships do not apply to students who are studying at a Federation University Partner’s educational venue.
- Be enrolled in a program leading to a university degree or graduate program on campus, that is, studying on the Ballarat, Berwick or Gippsland campuses of Federation University Australia;
To be eligible for a scholarship, you must be enrolled in a degree program. This is a program that is:
- Delivered on the campus of Federation University Australia.
- Registered on CRICOS.
- Delivered by course work.
How to Apply
Applicants for the Federation University Australia International Scholarships 2019 should take note of the following application requirements:
- The selection of successful candidates for the limited number of scholarships is competitive and may require scores above the minimum requirements.
- If you have an unconditional offer, you must accept the stock exchange offer within four weeks of the offer date.
- If you have a conditional offer, you must accept your offer after fulfilling the conditions of your offer.
Students will automatically be assessed for scholarships when applying for a qualifying campus program at Federation University Australia.
There is no need for a separate application. Students must start their qualifying program in semester 1 or semester 2, 2019.
All applications for the Federation University Australia International Excellence Scholarships 2019 should be submitted on or before May 31, 2019.
For more information on theFederation University Australia International Scholarships 2019 and how to apply, interested applicants should click on the link below:
- 55 International Excellence Scholarships at Brunel University in UK, 2019
- Harold Carroll Memorial Scholarship at Federation University Australia, 2019