Graduate students aspiring to study in the USA can apply now for the ongoing FDU International Graduate Scholarship for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The scholarship aims to provide financial support to international students desiring to pursue graduate degree programs at Fairleigh Dickinson University, USA.
See the table of contents here below for an overview of what this article contains.
- About FDU International Graduate Scholarship
- Specific Details About the Fairleigh Graduate Scholarship
- Eligibility Requirements:
- Scholarship Worth
- How to Apply
- Application Deadline
- Application Link
- FDU International Graduate Scholarship: Frequently Asked Questions
- Author’s Recommendation
About FDU International Graduate Scholarship
Fairleigh Dickinson University is the largest private university in New Jersey, USA. The school was founded in 1942. Fairleigh University has a mission to complement its students’ growth by providing personal attention. The school has a total of four campuses but Its main campus located in New Jersey.
Fairleigh University as one of the best universities in the country has a student to teacher ratio of 12:1 and offers over 100 undergraduate and graduate degree programs.
The FDU International Graduate Scholarship is one of the university’s way of aiding international students looking to graduate studies in the school. Beneficiaries of the FDU scholarship will enjoy the bursary for up to two years.
Specific Details About the Fairleigh Graduate Scholarship
Here are some of the specific details you’d really need to be able to successfully apply and win the Fairleigh Dickinson scholarships. Carefully read through this part.
Level/Field of Study:
This is a graduate scholarship for international students. No particular field of study is specified for the scholarship thus any field is eligible to apply.
The Fairleigh Dickinson Scholarship is organized and hosted at Fairleigh Dickinson University in the USA.
The FDU Graduate Scholarship is open to all international students. No particular country was stipulated to benefit from the scholarship award.
This means that any graduate student from any nation other than the US can apply for the scholarship.
To be eligible, you must meet some basic requirements. You must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university with an outstanding grade too.
Follow through, you’ll find other requirements in the “How to Apply” section.
Beneficiaries of FDU International Graduate Scholarship will get monetary award up to $10,000.
How to Apply
If you want to apply for this scholarship then you are required to meet the following application guideline:
1. Submit an application.
NOTE: American citizens, regardless of where they live, must submit their application through fdu.edu/apply.
2. Upload or mail your academic records from all secondary schools attended. If your transcripts, diploma, or any other academic documents are not in English, you MUST include an official English translation.Include any AP, IB, and/or GCE scores. You may be eligible for transfer credit for the following exams and qualifying scores: Metropolitan Campus AP Policy or Florham Campus AP PolicyIB Diploma/ Certificates: 5 or higher per Higher Level examGCE A-levels: C or above per A-level exam (up to 6 credits)
3. Submit a TOEFL, IELTS, PTE-A, or SAT score.
– Read about our English Proficiency Requirements.
– An SAT or ACT score is optional for admission but required for higher scholarship consideration.
4. Submit two (2) letters of recommendation from academic references.
5. Submit a copy of your passport.
6. Submit a bank statement and Affidavit of Financial Support if you are seeking an F-1 visa. Follow the guidelines below to learn what to do.
The application deadline for the FDU international scholarship is December 1, 2020. Note: you must submit your application on or before the due date because any application submitted after that will not be considered.
If you meet the stipulated requirements, you can apply for the scholarship using the application link below.
FDU International Graduate Scholarship: Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Fairleigh Dickinson University
Fairleigh Dickinson University is the largest private university located at 1000 River Rd, Teaneck, NJ 07666, United States.
Is Fairleigh Dickinson a good college
Yes! In 2019, the school was ranked by Forbes magazine as one of America’s Best Colleges.
Does Fairleigh Dickinson require essays?
You don’t need to worry too much about Writing an essay for this school but you may write an SAT essay and it is not something you’d need to worry about.
Does Fairleigh Dickinson require sat scores?
Yes! You must submit an SAT or ACT to submit an application to Fairleigh Dickinson University.
Applying to this scholarship will add a huge boost to Curriculum Vitae and will as well grant you access to meet other bright minds from other countries too. Endeavor to apply now for this scholarship. Remember, it’s worth $10, 000.
Does this article meet your immediate needs? If yes, leave us with a 5-star rating in the Review Box below. If no, leave us an opinion in the comment box to express your concern or ask a question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.