FATE Foundation Aspiring Entrepreneurs Digital Programme
Are you a young Nigerian who aspires to venture into entrepreneurship but don’t know how? then Hurry and apply for the FATE Foundation Aspiring Entrepreneurs Digital Programme 2019, This Fate Foundation Training 2019 is open to all young Aspiring Nigerian entrepreneurs. but applicants are been reminded to ensure that they have complied with the eligibility criteria to avoid disqualification.
About FATE Foundation Entrepreneurs Digital Programme
In partnership with Facebook, FATE Foundation are happy to announce 2019 Aspiring Entrepreneurs Digital Programme calendar which is focused on enabling young entrepreneurs across the country with essential strategies, knowledge, skills, and tools to grow their businesses with essential digital strategies.
NOTE: Our Scholarship Award Winning Ebook (worth $50) is up for grab, if you’re reading this article, you stand a chance to win one of our Scholarship Ebook. Read through for eligibility on how to get our scholarship ebook for free.
World Scholarship Forum popular searched Scholarships 2019
- 2019/2020 Fully Funded Scholarships
- Full Commonwealth Scholarships 2019-2020
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for All Countries 2019-2020
- Scholarships For Developing Countries 2019-2020
- DAAD SCHOLARSHIPS FOR ALL STUDENTS 2019-2020
- List of Top 10 Mechanical Engineering Colleges in the World 2019
Don’t miss any of these Scholarship opportunities. You can open any of these opportunities on a new tab.
All You Need To Know About FATE Foundation Aspiring Entrepreneurs Digital Programme
The Fate Foundation Training 2019 is hosted in Nigeria.
There are other Nigerian Scholarships available for International students in 2019.
The FATE Foundation Aspiring Entrepreneurs Digital Programme is open to only Nigerian Citizens.
Aside from the Fate Foundation Training 2019, there are other scholarships available to international students to study abroad. You can check our scholarship by country to access all scholarships available.
- Facebook Advert Credits (for the winners of the Pitch Competition)
- One Year (1) Mentoring Support from FATE Foundation
- One (1) Year Business Advisory Support from FATE Foundation
- Access to Free Business Support Tools & Applications
Eligibility For The Fate Foundation Training 2019
To be eligible, you must be:
- Between 18 – 35 years old
- Computer Literate
- Have Access to a Laptop or Data Enabled Device
- Have already registered and launched a business.
- Have graduated from an Accredited Tertiary Level Institutio
Each programme stream will run four (4) times a week (from Mondays to Thursdays) over a four (4) week period and will involve very interactive and hands-on practical workshop learning sessions. With the background that entrepreneurs are now engaging more within a digital market place, the curriculum will have a strong digital marketing component and also cover critical areas for successfully building a new business including:
- Business Model Canvas
- Business Plan Development
- Budgeting, Financial Management and Financial Reporting
- Marketing and Pricing Strategies
- People Management
- Raising Financing
- Digital Marketing including using Facebook Business Tools
- Business Pitching
How To Apply For The Fate Foundation Training 2019
Stage I: Interested applicants must complete the online form here. Applicants will be required to complete all the required fields and upload the following:
- Passport Photograph
- School Certificate or Statement of Result
- Birth Certificate
- CAC Certificate
Stage II: Following a review of all received applications, 60 candidates will be shortlisted for a 15-minute video interview. After which 40 will be selected for each stream.
Through the support of Facebook, the programme is FREE to entrepreneurs who successfully scale the two application stages. This scholarship support from Facebook covers all direct course fees including course materials, books, feeding.
This is a non-residential programme and it is expected that each entrepreneur enrolled for the programme must be able to get themselves to and from the location which will be communicated during the shortlisting process.
Application Deadline For FATE Foundation Aspiring Entrepreneurs Digital Programme
The Fate Foundation Training 2019 is currently ongoing.
For More Information on the Fate Foundation Training 2019. Click on the link below:
Eligibility for winning our scholarship EBook
Get our Scholarship Ebook for free now, indicate interest in the comment section and the Ebook will be sent to you. This offer is for the first 50 people.
- NNPC / ADDAX Scholarships
- PTDF SCHOLARSHIP (OVERSEAS & LOCAL) – APPLy
- AGBAMI SCHOLARSHIP FOR UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS
- APPLY FOR THE JIM OVIA SCHOLARSHIP FOR NIGERIAN GRADUATES AND UNDERGRADUATES
- Shell Undergraduate Scholarships for Nigerian Students [SEE DETAILS]
- MTN Foundation Scholarships for Nigerian Students
- Nigeria Women Association of Georgia (NWAG) Undergraduate Female Students Scholarship
- Nigerian Agip Oil Company (NAOC) Undergraduate Scholarships
- EXXON- MOBIL UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP
- TOTAL E&P SCHOLARSHIPS FOR NIGERIAN STUDENTS
- BAT Iseyin Agronomy (BATIA) Undergraduate Scholarship
- BEA Awards for Nigerians to Study Abroad, 2019 -APPLY
- SNEPco National Merit University Award Scheme
- 2019 Fully Funded Scholarships – APPLY NOW
- APPLICATION LINK
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- SCHOLARSHIP WORTH