SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
Are youn a young Nigerian who aspires to venture into entrepreneurship but don’t know how? then Hurry and apply for the FATE Foundation Aspiring Entrepreneurs Digital Programme 2018, This program is open to all young Aspiring Nigerian entreprenuers but applicants are been reminded to ensure that theu have complied with the eligibility criteria to avoid disqualification.
In partnership with Facebook, FATE Foundation are happy to announce 2018 Aspiring Entrepreneurs Digital Programme calendar which is focused on enabling young entrepreneurs across the country with essential strategies, knowledge, skills and tools to grow their businesses with essential digital strategies.
- Facebook Advert Credits (for the winners of the Pitch Competition)
- One Year (1) Mentoring Support from FATE Foundation
- One (1) Year Business Advisory Support from FATE Foundation
- Access to Free Business Support Tools & Applications
Country of study:Nigeria
Eligible Nationality: Nigerians
To be eligible, you must be:
- Between 18 – 35 years old
- Computer Literate
- Have Access to a Laptop or Data Enabled Device
- Have already registered and launched a business.
- Have graduated from an Accredited Tertiary Level Institutio
Each programme stream will run four (4) times a week (from Mondays to Thursdays) over a four (4) week period and will involve very interactive and hands-on practical workshop learning sessions. With the background that entrepreneurs are now engaging more within a digital market place, the curriculum will have a strong digital marketing component and also cover critical areas for successfully building a new business including:
- Business Model Canvas
- Business Plan Development
- Budgeting, Financial Management and Financial Reporting
- Marketing and Pricing Strategies
- People Management
- Raising Financing
- Digital Marketing including using Facebook Business Tools
- Business Pitching
- Lagos I: February 5, 2018 – March 2, 2018
- Abuja: March 12, 2018 – April 6, 2018
- Ibadan: April 16, 2018 – May 11, 2018
- Port Harcourt: May 21, 2018 – June 15, 2018
- LagosII: June 25, 2018 – July 20, 2018
- Calabar: July 30, 2018 – August 24, 2018
- Kaduna; September 3, 2018 – September 28, 2018
- Enugu: October 8, 2018 – November 2, 2018
Stage I: Interested applicants must complete the online form here. Applicants will be required to complete all the required fields and upload the following:
- Passport Photograph
- School Certificate or Statement of Result
- Birth Certificate
- CAC Certificate
Stage II: Following a review of all received applications, 60 candidates will be shortlisted for a 15 minute video interview. After which 40 will be selected for each stream.
Through the support of Facebook, the programme is FREE to entrepreneurs who successfully scale the two application stages. This scholarship support from Facebook covers all direct course fees including course materials, books, feeding.
This is a non-residential programme and it is expected that each entrepreneur enrolled for the programme must be able to get themselves to and from the location which will be communicated during the shortlisting process.
Application Deadline: ongoing
For More Information: