Applications are now available for FASSET Bursary South Africa for talented young creative in need of financial support. This scholarship is designed for south-Africa students.
The Finance and Accounting Services Sector Education and Training Authority (FASSET)’s assignment is to boost the number of workers getting the fund and accountancy industry; to ease transformation over the accountancy and finance industry, and to raise and enlarge the skillset demanded within the industry.
As a member of South Africa’s SETA, the provider must make certain employees within its industry possess the essential training and instruction to carry out their own job.
About FASSET BURSARY PROGRAMME
The FASSET bursary can be the whole bursary programme, covering all of the analysis related expenses.
The FASSET Bursary South Africa is available for undergraduates who are pursuing a degree in any of the fields of accounting or finance-related study in South African recognized University
The Scholarship is hosted in South Africa. If you are an international student and you desire to study in South Africa. Check out the best scholarships obtainable for study in South Africa
The FASSET bursary offers a full bursary benefit that covers the tuition fees and other study-related expenses.
The FASSET Bursary South Africa is available for students from South Africa. Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
The number of offers was not specified.
Eligibility for Scholarship
Applicants should meet the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please notice that failure to meet each of the prerequisites will probably result in an application not being considered):
- must be a South African citizen
- must be currently, in Matric OR have completed Matric in the last 2 years
- In the penultimate (second last) or final year of study
- Studying within one of the aforementioned fields of study
- Studying at a recognized University or the University of Technology in South Africa
- Accounting degree students: must have achieved a minimum of level 6 for Mathematics in Matric
- Meet the minimum entry requirements of your chosen University in your selected field of study
- Proven financial need (family income of between R123 000 and R300 000 per annum)
You may apply in one of the following ways:
- Online at: http://cw.gradx.net/
(You will need to register an account and then login to complete your application. The promo code to be used is: F2018)
- By downloading and completing the FASSET Bursary Application Form (.pdf)
You will be required to submit copies of the following supporting documentation – if you are applying online: these documents must be uploaded to your online profile, if you are applying with the application form: you must attach copies of the documents and not originals (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Photograph (passport size)
- Grade 11 final results (current Matric students)
- Matric certificate (if completed Matric)
- Proof of admission into a tertiary institution
- Full academic record to date (current tertiary students)
If you are applying via the hard copy application form, your application must be submitted in one of the following ways:
1) Email: [email protected]
2) Fax: 086 609 7183
Career Wise (Pty) Ltd
PO Box 30632
The deadline for an application for the bursary is not specfied. So submission of completed form is opened throughout the academic year.
We also recommend the following available scholarships
- 2019 Young South Africans Tiso Foundation Tertiary Bursary Programme
- MultiChoice Bursary in South Africa 2019-2020
- KPSC Jobs 2019: 1,000+ Vacancies For First And Second Division Assistant In Karnataka
- ACU Fully Funded Commonwealth Masters Scholarships in South Africa, 2019-2020
- Aon Bursaries in South Africa 2019 – 2020 (UPDATED)