- Enrolled in an under-graduate, graduate degree programme in a bona fide (i.e. listed in the IAU/UNESCO database) educational institution at the time of application, or recent graduates.
- Applicants pursuing their studies in a country where higher education is not divided into under-graduate and graduate stages must have completed at least three years of full-time studies towards the completion of a degree.
- Candidates must specialize in a field relevant to the mission and work of FAO.
- Working knowledge of at least one FAO official language (Arabic, Chinese,English, French, Russian or Spanish).
- Knowledge of a second FAO official language will be considered an asset.Only language proficiency certificates from UN accredited external providers and/or FAO language official examinations (LPE, ILE, LRT) will be accepted as proof of the level of knowledge of languages indicated in the online applications.
- Be nationals of FAO Member Nations
- Candidates should be aged between 21 and 30.
- Candidates should be able to adapt to an international multicultural environment, have good communication skills and be knowledgeable in the use of basic computer programmes.
- Candidates with family members (defined as brother, sister, mother or father) employed by FAO under any type of contractual arrangement are not be eligible for the Internship Programme.Candidates should have appropriate residence or immigration status in the country of assignment.
HOW TO APPLY
- To apply, visit the iRecruitment website at http://www.fao.org/employment/irecruitment-access/en/ and complete your online profile.
- Only applications received through iRecruitment will be considered.
- Candidates are requested to attach a letter of motivation and the evidence of attendance in a recognised university.
- Vacancies will be removed from iRecruitment at 23:59 Central European Time (CET) on the deadline for applications date. FAO encourage applicants to submit the applicati on well before the deadline date.
Application Deadline: 31 December 2017
For More Information: