FACS offers Scholarships to help students in Australia enrolled in training or education to successfully finish their own studies. Successful applicants may receive $1,000 to help with school expenses.
During the scholarships program, students may make use of the funds to obtain stuff like class equipment and materials or even to pay for excursions and tutoring, therefore they do not overlook educational opportunities.
About FACS NSW
The Family and Community Services (FACS) cluster works with children, adults, families, and communities to improve lives and help people realize their potential.
It is an agency in NSW with statutory responsibility for protecting children and young people from the risk of significant harm. The FACS Strategic Plan 2017-2021 shows how it will support clients to create the futures they want for themselves and their communities. The plan describes the behavior and leadership that our clients and delivery partners can expect of us.
In executing Government policy, FACS will use the organization’s capabilities and influence in child protection, housing, homelessness, and community inclusion to deliver our key priorities.
What You Need To Know About the FACS Scholarships
New South Wales is a major global and Asia-Pacific cultural hub. Home to a diverse population of 7.7 million people, NSW is Australia‘s oldest, largest, and most cosmopolitan state. It is also an economic powerhouse, with an economy larger than Hong Kong, Malaysia, and Singapore.
In addition to its cultural and economic strengths, the global status of NSW is underpinned by its international transport links, with over 1000 flights operating per week. These are just a few reasons why NSW is Australia’s first state.
The FACS scholarship is for high school students who will pursue their studies in Australia under the NSW FACS Scheme.
The FACS Scholarship is to be hosted in Australia.
If you are an international student and you desire to study in Australia, check out the best scholarships obtainable for study in Australia
The FACS Scholarship 2021 is available strictly to all Australian citizens. Read also if you wish to study outside your country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
The number of an offer in scholarships was not verified.
Scholarship funds accrue up to $1000 for the successful candidate and can be used for, but not limited to, purchasing educational materials or solutions such as:
- Textbooks, workbooks, study guides and stationery
- specialist equipment (e.g. art, music or photographic substances)
- course costs (including materials), trips, study crews, sporting costs
- computer software, printer, online
- childcare and transport
- medical and care requirements.
Eligibility for Scholarship
To be considered an eligible candidate for FACS Scholarship, the applicant has to fulfill the following;
- Living in social housing (which include public, community or housing), on the NSW Housing Register, receiving FACS private rental support, living in crisis/supported accommodation, or living in out-of-home maintenance
- studying in Year 10, 11 or 12 at an NSW high school or TAFE, completing a school-based apprenticeship or traineeship, or studying a VET subject at school at 2018
- An Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Not earning an income higher than the NSW social housing eligibility limits (if earning money).
Scholarship Application Procedures
The new scholarships program implies that students can receive continuing financial aid during their instruction journey to get a maximum of 7 years for each year of continued studies.
You can begin the application for Scholarship and also get more information about for Official Rules, by clicking on the link
Application Deadline of Scholarship
Applications for the FACS Scholarship Program are now closed. Applicants will be notified of the outcome before the end of School Term 2.
To find out more, please email email@example.com
We recommend other scholarship opportunities
- FACS Scholarships in Australia | Apply NOW
- 1,000 Australia Awards Scholarships for African Students With 3rd Class
- Transtutors Scholarship
- University of Adelaide Higher Education Scholarship for International Students in Australia
- La Trobe University Computer Science & IT Undergraduate Scholarships in Australia
- Lao Australia Scholarship
- Monash International Merit Scholarships In Australia
- University of Adelaide Global Leaders Scholarship
- Edith Cowan University International Masters Scholarship in Australia
- Undergraduate Scholarships at the University of Newcastle in Australia
- Curtin University Merit Scholarships in Australia
- Rhodes Scholarships at Oxford University for International Students
- Murdoch First Undergraduate Scholarship in Australia
Does this article meet your immediate needs? If yes, click the SHARE button to share with your friends.