Application for the FA Hayek Scholarship at the University of Canterbury is ongoing for the brightest candidates. The scholarship is available for the students who want to pursue honors or master’s degree programs in the field of Economics or Political Science at the university.
Each year, a student is offered this University of Canterbury scholarship in New Zealand. The Scholarship is open for domestic and international students. The scholarship was established in 1994 by a gift from Alan Gibbs.
The University of Canterbury offers degrees in many courses. It is ranked in the top 1% of universities worldwide. It is a truly holistic place of learning, made up of 7 outstanding dimensions.
Therefore, if you are a master’s student in search of financial assistance to complete your study at the university this scholarship opportunity is for you. don’t hesitate to ask questions where ever, you are confused our response team is waiting for you.
What You Need To Know About The FA Hayek Scholarship
Each year, a student is offered the F A Hayek scholarship towards an Honours or Master’s degree in Economics or Political Science at the University of Canterbury in New Zealand. The general conditions for the scholarship areas for the University of Canterbury Master’s Scholarship. The Scholarship is open for domestic and international students. The scholarship was established in 1994 by a gift from Alan Gibbs.
Level/Field of Study
This scholarship supports students toward study for an honors or master’s degree in Economics or Political Science at the University. Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
If you are an international student and you wish to study in the UK, this is for your Complete Guide to Getting A UK Tier 4 Student Visa For International Students.
The grant is open to international students. If you are an international student looking for a scholarship to Study Abroad, you can check out our Study Abroad scholarships available for international students
Do not forget to read this also: New Zealand Student Visa: Step by Step Procedures |2020
The scholarship recipient will receive $16,500.
FA Hayek Scholarship Eligibility
- The scholarship is tenable by students enrolled in a program for a master’s or an honors degree in Economics or Political Science at the University with a course weighing in the range of 0.75-1.50 EFTS.
- Such a program must include a research component of at least 30 points.
- The scholarship is tenable in either part one or part two of a two-year master’s degree program.
- It is also tenable for 180-point, one-year master’s degrees offered by the Department of Political Science or the Department of Economics and Finance.
How to apply for this scholarship
The online application system will begin accepting applications eight weeks before the closing date. Apply online
for more information CLICK
Scholarship Deadline: 15th of October every year.
WE ALSO RECOMMEND:
- Executive Education Emerging Leader Award in New Zealand 2020
- 20 New Zealand colleges for international students in 2020
- 25 University of Canterbury Master’s Scholarships in New Zealand 2020
- New Zealand Commonwealth Scholarships for Masters and PhD 2020
- Victoria Tongarewa Scholarships in New Zealand, 2020
- 15+ New Zealand Scholarships for Botswana Students 2020
- 21 New Zealand Masters Scholarships for International Students 2020
- 15 Scholarships for Angola Students to Study in New Zealand 2020
- 10 Public Health Scholarships in New Zealand for Students from Developing Countries
- John W & C. McLean Trust Scholarships at Lincoln University, New Zealand
- Lincoln University School Leaver Scholarships in New Zealand