Application for the FA Hayek Scholarship at the University of Canterbury is ongoing for the brightest candidates. The scholarship is available for the students who want to pursue honors or master’s degree program in the field of Economics or Political Science at the university.
Each year, a student is offered this University of Canterbury scholarship in New Zealand. The Scholarship is open for domestic and international students. The scholarship was established in 1994 by a gift from Alan Gibbs.
The University of Canterbury offers degrees in many courses. It is ranked in the top 1% of universities worldwide. It is a truly holistic place of learning, made up of 7 outstanding dimensions.
Therefore, if you are a masters student in search of financial assistance to complete your study at the university this scholarship opportunity is for you. don’t hesitate to ask questions where ever, you are confused our response team is waiting for you.
What You Need To Know About The FA Hayek Scholarship
NOTE: Our Scholarship Award Winning Ebook (worth $50) is up for grab, if you’re reading this article, you stand a chance to win one of our Scholarship Ebook. get the E-book for free by dropping your thought on the article in the comment box.
World Scholarship Forum popular searched scholarships you can utilize in 2020
- 2020 Fully Funded Scholarships
- Full Commonwealth Scholarships 2020
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for All Countries 2020
- Scholarships For Developing Countries 2020
- DAAD SCHOLARSHIPS FOR ALL STUDENTS 2020
Level/Field of Study
This scholarship supports students toward study for an honors or master’s degree in Economics or Political Science at the University.. Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
If you are an international student and you wish to study in the UK, this is for you Complete Guide to Getting A UK Tier 4 Student Visa For International Students.
The grant is open to international students. If you are an international student looking for a scholarship to Study Abroad, you can check out our Study Abroad scholarships available for International students
Do not forget to read this also: New Zealand Student Visa: Step by Step Procedures |2020
The scholarship recipient will receive $16,500.
FA Hayek Scholarship Eligibility
- The scholarship is tenable by students enrolled in a programme for a master’s or an honors degree in Economics or Political Science at the University with a course weighing in the range 0.75-1.50 EFTS.
- Such a programme must include a research component of at least 30 points.
- The scholarship is tenable in either part one or part two of a two-year master’s degree programme.
- It is also tenable for 180-point, one-year master’s degrees offered by the Department of Political Science or the Department of Economics and Finance.
How to apply for this scholarship
The online application system will begin accepting applications eight weeks before the closing date. Apply online
for more information CLICK
Scholarship Deadline: 15th of October every year.
WE ALSO RECOMMEND:
- Executive Education Emerging Leader Award in New Zealand 2020
- 20 New Zealand colleges for international students in 2020
- 25 University of Canterbury Master’s Scholarships in New Zealand 2020
- New Zealand Commonwealth Scholarships for Masters and PhD 2020
- Victoria Tongarewa Scholarships in New Zealand, 2020
- 15+ New Zealand Scholarships for Botswana Students 2020
- 21 New Zealand Masters Scholarships for International Students 2020
- 15 Scholarships for Angola Students to Study in New Zealand 2020
- 10 Public Health Scholarships in New Zealand for Students from Developing Countries
- John W & C. McLean Trust Scholarships at Lincoln University, New Zealand
- Lincoln University School Leaver Scholarships in New Zealand