The University of Waikato is pleased to announce the Emerging Leader in Education Award. The award is intended for students who are either in Plenty Bay or in the Waikato area and who have applied for an MBA or PGDip (MgtSt) program at the University of Waikato.
The Emerging Leadership Program worths $ 10,000. Therefore, check for eligibity and apply now.
Executive Education Emerging Leader Award in New Zealand 2020-2021
The Emerging Leadership Program is designed to help these emerging leaders complete a Master of Business Administration (MBA) or a Postgraduate Diploma in Management Studies (PGDip (MgtSt)) at the University of Waikato.
Informally, is a comprehensive university located in Hamilton, New Zealand. Her vision is to work with dedicated leaders and their teams inside and outside the education sector to improve leadership and teaching practices.
What you need to Know About Executive Education Emerging Leader Award 2020
Level/ Field of study
The Executive Education Emerging Leader Award is open for an MBA or PGDip (MgtSt) program. The prize is awarded in the field of management/trade.
The Executive Education Emerging Leader Award is hosted by The University of Waikato and is taken in New Zealand.
Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
This Emerging Leadership Program is available for students from New Zealand.
Aside from The Executive Education Emerging Leader Award, there are other scholarships available to international students to study abroad. You can check our scholarship by country to access all scholarships available.
The Executive Education Emerging Leader Award Worth
The Emerging Leadership Program, which can reach $ 10,000, covers the candidate’s full tuition in the year of employment for the MBA or PGDip (MgtSt) program.
Only one Emerging Leadership Program is available. Scholarships may be accepted in New Zealand. The Award will have a tenure of one year.
The successful applicant will be advised of the offer of an Award and must accept the
offer by the prescribed date or the offer will lapse.
If a successful applicant declines the Award or does not take it up in the year of an offer,
the Selection Panel reserves the right to offer the Award to another candidate.
Eligibility for Executive Education Emerging Leader Award
To be eligible for the Executive Education Emerging Leader Award, candidates must fulfill the following conditions:
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of New Zealand
- Living in Plenty Bay or in the Waikato area
- Be an aspiring leader in the business world of Bay of Plenty or Waikato
- Have applied and have been admitted to the MBA or PGDip (MgtSt) program; and
- He had never previously received a Waikato Management School (WMS) grant from the University of Waikato, or an MBA or PGDip (MgtSt) award.
How do I Apply for the Executive Education Emerging Leader Award 2020-2021
Each candidate must be part of the online application process.
Complete and download the mandatory Personal Information Form, including (but not limited to) the following subtitles:
- Leadership contribution for the businesses and community of Plenty Bay or Waikato Bay
- Continuing Leadership Potential
- Management experience; and
- The impact of postgraduate studies / qualifications on your business and how this would improve the Bay of Plenty or Waikato economies.
Request referrals from two referees One of them must come from your employer or your business partner if you are self-employed.
To apply for the Executive Education Emerging Leader Award, applicants must submit an application online via the following link: https://www.waikato.ac.nz/scholarships/application-forms/Executive-Education-Emerging-Leader-scholarship
Executive Education Emerging Leader Award 2020-2021 Application Deadline
Executive Education Emerging Leader Award application deadline is February 15th annually
- IREX Europe International Undergraduate Scholarships in USA
- Rotary Foundation Graduate Scholarship Programme in the USA 2020
- Cisco Systems Scholarship program 2020
- Women in Aerospace Foundation Scholarship 2020
- Wiley CPAexcel Accounting Student Scholarship Program 2020
- CIA Scholarship Program 2020 | In the USA
- Chancellor’s International Scholarship at the University of Warwick
- Walmart Scholarships 2020 | Apply Now
- Fully Funded Undergraduate Scholarships in Burkina Faso 2020