Excel University Scholarship in Accounting Studies
The Excel University Scholarship is now open. The scholarship is intended to the U.S college students who are pursuing education in accounting major. Online training students at excell university also eligible to apply. Successful applicants will receive $500. The application deadline is 30 June 2017
The winning students will receive $500.
Level and Area of Studies
College or university level in accounting subject.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Enrollment into Excel University online training
- Currently enrolled at an accredited two or four-year college or university in the United States
- A declared accounting major or have an emphasis in accounting
- A legal resident of the United States or hold a valid student visa
- Resume including work experience, extracurricular activities, and honors or awards
- Letter of recommendation from your accounting professor
- Provide accounting professor’s contact email address for verification of enrollment
- Unofficial transcript of all college-level classes (if scholarship is won, official transcript required)
This scholarship open to the U.S legal residents or those who hold U.S student visa.
To apply, students are required to provide one-page essay: “Interesting Ways I’ve Used Microsoft Excel”
30 June 2017.