This is a one-year fellowship program which is open to PhD fellow and those who are wishing to spend their sabbatical at the Robert Schuman Centre. Please apply for this fellowship if you really want to involve in such exclusive research. Find out more information here:
Where: The Robert Schuman Centre, European University Institute, Italy
Nationality: International students can apply for this scholarship
Duration of the fellowship: 1 year (from September to August)
Condition of the award: the fellowship will cover all of the following:
- The basic grant is € 2,500 per month.
- Household grant
- The fellowship is not taxed
- Travel expanse
- And Health insurance
- Have obtained Doctoral degree for more than 5 years
- Applicants from all over the world are able to apply for this program
- Will be able to stay and completed the fellowship program
- Demonstrate great potential in Researching skill
How to apply: There are two steps of application process:
- Register your application as early as possible: You will have to work on online application form in this link:
- Click here to go to online application form
- Submit your application by the deadline 25 October
- After submit application form, you will be called for interview if you are shortlisted
- CV with a list of publications in PDF
- A letter of motivation (1-2 pages) in PDF.
- A research proposal (2-4 pages) in PDF.
Deadline: 25 October 2017